Dear ________,

suca

dear friend,

my dude guy dude.. i mean you ditcched your girl for the madison protests... then met a crusty girl who was more alpha male fuckemnleavm than mac dre.. got your feeling hurt and forgot thatyour girl that you ditched was hurt in the first place.

dawg you live in the basement of a l.a.r.p house....vampire larp house... no job with asthma..

you know me man..im an anarchist ..only by label. i share many views and tl;dr but im not cramming shit down anybodies throat.. dont care much for politic on large scale..

i mean come on how can you all of a sudden clame something that you have never lived?

you pressed me to tell stories of my life many times so i told them... you asked why i was so interested in kung fu movies and dystopian books and film.. and never understood my answer. "i saw a driveby from my window on the schoolbus going to school in the 4th grade."

i asked you time again why you alligned yourself with tribal ideals and music. but acted selfish and looked out for yourself and own interests.

yet here you are getting hyped about wallstreet screaming change.

i think you are scared..scared to accept responsibility for your past and current actions. scared your own truth my dude.

you asked me why im not active in this... i am in my own way for curiosity and nothing more.

#coffee too much

sincerely mog

p.s micro and macro guy......you ever people watch at a packed bar..

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Pile Of Laundry,

Fuck you.

Dear Ms. Seyer,

Nice to see you, glad to see you're still here.

Dear Xanax and the Doctor Who Prescribed You

I love the shit out of you. You make everything just dandy.

Love,

Malinose full of snorting Xanax.

• Like 1

Dear Tomorrow

Please be kind on me a kids party with loads of 6 and 7 year olds is going to be hectic.

Dear Cake

Please turn out like the pokeball I imagine youwill, looking good so far now just icing and decoration to do.

Dear Screaming Hand Logo

red box with the white x in the corner shuts off the internet apparantly.

Decy

Dear ios 5,

fuck you, yeah?

angrd

Dear Bestie,

dinner was awesome! I know you're having a hard time but think of all the good things and try and be thankful for those. Stressing over shit you can't do anything about won't get you anywhere.

- me innit

Dear Rolf,

I'm still fucking pissed, we were actually robbed. They didn't deserve that win in the least! Fucking cunts. So I had to drink some rum to ease my dismay. Then I bought poppers in the inconvenient store on my way to the train station because the fact they sold them there made me laugh.

11%2B-%2B1

Awesome impulse buy decisions at the inconvenience store, I makes 'em.

-grdinnit

Dear Realism,

I see you groomin' son, stoooop groomin'

-grdinnit

dear redeye,

congrats!

!@#$%

dear oontz

i'm back!

orient express was amazing

!@#$%

dear rumors

hahahahahahahahaa too funny.

i heard i stopped talking to you because you got back with that guy

a few minutes after i heard you got back with that guy

i mean, really?

like i give a shit..

fuck who ya wanna fuck!

too much

!@#$%

dear leg,

please heal up.

you know I didn't mean to fall on you from a large fallen tree trunk and land on a rock in the creek bed,

please heal - you're kind of handy to run on and until you started really really hurting when I walk I had no idea I liked running so much.. you're making me depressed.

dear sonographer at the clinic - please stop having days off you asshole.

schnitzel the hobbler.