Dear ________,

suca

dear grd

Im really near the gwent, I dunno it is been cold in the wind but not anything that means I bust out my winter coat, just a hoody and tee has been doing me fine, or maybe chuck a leather jacket on. Got no heating or anything on at the moment.

Then again I am always really warm, my wife always says I am like sleeping with a radiator

decy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear Grd...

my mates mum's welsh... and i lol'd when i read "it's bean bastahd freeezan!"

it's funny as fuck when she swears...

dear decy...

sorry to hear that pish... i was doon in brighton a few years back noo for new year... i was wanderin' aboot in a short sleeved polo on new years day goin' to the shops an shit...

i was gettin' some funny looks like...

rolferoo

Dear Decyferon,

I think this quote might help you out; it's from a song that I listen to a lot. "Hope never loses us." Take it to heart, and remember that when things seem dull and dim, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. :)

Dear Etnies,

Please make shoes that don't rip after two months of general, everyday use. Seriously? Now I have to go out and spend another $70 - $80 on another new pair of shoes... SMH.

Dear 12oz

I really want to post some of the fine woodworking that I do and my full out woodworking workshop on 12oz. But I definitely do not want to post it because I know that it will revolve around me working gay dudes wood, and that is not what I am talking about.

PS, I am sure that some people would be interested and into it.

CILICLE.

dear free tickets

THAT is fucking cool

now please arrive safely so i can get excited about this expensive event that i don't have to pay for!

love

symbolicious

DEAR CIL/SK

post it up

i too am ambivalent about starting a crafting type thread about crochet and sewing, because y'all are a bunch of dudes.

but that woodworking shit would be money. i love that stuff and i know lots of others would.

we could use some nice threads in untitled that are not about photos.

!@#$%

dear cali,

obviously she knows teh secks otherwise she wouldnt be pregnant.

-jcagsfeelinglikeasmartasshaha

dear christeezy

congrats, i recently became a uncle, and i'm diggin it.. i get to take part in the cool shit and when it becomes responsibility time its back to mommy and daddy haha. its gonna be great when the kid grows up.

-jcags.

• Like 2

Dear cG & Mr. Cagney,

I actually do not know the sex yet.. I can find out in a couple of weeks which I will but Im pretty sure Im having a girl :) The Doctor yesterday was droppin hints ;)

Im really excited to see how wonderful life will be once the baby is here.. Im definitely a nurturer and already am so in-love with my baby <3

-Steezles

Dear MacBook Air,

stop fixing my typos when I mean to type them them that way. Teh should be left as such when used in a comedic manner. Don't fix it please. And STOP changing words like lunch to lucy when I miss the N in teh word. (Had to refix teh to say teh every time it says it)

A little angry, but not angry enough to change my settings...

-redeyedaggravated.

Dear Christeezy,

Life with a newborn is anything but "wonderful". It's like having a little alcoholic in your house all they do is drink, throw up, shit themselves and pass out. It's not until about 3 months that it starts getting fun, then the crawling starts and it becomes a constant struggle to keep them from killing themselves for the next 3 years. But... I wouldn't trade it for anything. Congrats

EvilT.

Dear Christeezy,

CUTE! It's nuts they'll hint at the sex so early there, they won't even give a definitive yes or no here at a 22 week scan. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a girl for ya.

- grd

Dear unicorns,

you DO exist!

- me

Dear Rolferino,

cross platform conversation made me proper 'lol' and that's because, thankfully, drinking to forget really does work! Huzzah!

grdinnit

Dear err you lot,

As I was typing up there the puppy slid off the sofa, she was in such a deep sleep it didn't even wake her. She's SO fucking cute it hurts.

- grd

Dear Mom, I appologize ahead of time for all the stupid mistakes i have made and all the mistakes I will make from today onward. I'll try to stay good, but i know i wont. Please dont leave me yet. You made me who i am; the weird, ugly, crazy weirdo person i have become. In the spirit of jesse, I will miss you when all the humans are dead.

dear all the wrong words

interesting day to check this thread for the first time in forever.

we clearly never met- im not the 'cute girls list' type. sorry. i watch football and rarely dress all girly.

dont know why you thought that.

sorrytoburstyourbubbleoner

edogggggggggggggggggggggggy

also, aim? really? MUST have been years ago. jeez.