Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Rolf

I normally do the same thing haha

knocked on this one house and this dude answered who look fucking caned, amazingly he counted the kids and said 'I got something for you' I wouldn't have been surprised if he came back with beer or fags but fair play he was carrying boxes of jaffa cakes and was handing out whole packets of them to each kid haha swear he had been out nicking them in the day.

Decy

Dear Steve,

You were a good Godfather. You were an awesome man. You beat murder raps. You fought for custody of your kids and won. You were a multi- millionaire. You were an awesome bails bondsman. You lived a whole life like a beast, and you got murdered at a funeral for one of your best friends. Life, for you, was weird...

This picture of you and my dad is my favorite. Thanks for being a great Godfather.

-Carson

6271517523_d60a61e1c0.jpg

dear NBB and KWG...

i am truly sorry to hear of your losses...

i am lucky enough to still be surrounded by the vast majority of those i love the most...

and i really have no idea how i'd cope if any of them were to leave me forever...

i've seen a lot of death in my time. but i've never had to really deal with too much myself directly...

keep your heads up and don't go aboot gettin' drunk and knockin' the fuckin' shite oot o people who don't deserve it... i'm speakin' from experience... and it's just more grief than it's worth...

drunk and disappointed in himself rolf

dear oontz... and mods...

this forum caper is the best thing ever... my life would be pretty tom kite with oot it... thank you for sacrificing your free time for our entertainment... it's well appreciated and i am due you all beers or joints...

dear Grd, fist666, and realism...

i am glad my shit talking and drunken endeavours have cheered you up...

dear mother...

i love you and I am well aware that your are hard as fuck...

there is no need to remind me again of the time you knocked out a doberman by looking at it the wrong way... it is not a story i would dare to disbelieve...

how ever... i am willing to overlook the fact you asked me to drive you 0.4 of a mile to your work at fuckin' 7 am this morning because it was raining.... but i spent most of my night clock watching runnin' aboot doin' favours for your pal...

no to fuckin' mention carryin' a fuckin' oven up 3 fuckin' floors... fir nae fuckin' money...

so dinna take your fuckin' pishy wee moods wi me madam...

i've done you the fuckin' favour... no the fuckin' other wiy aboot...

Rolf...

dear ny knicks Js...

why do you have to be so fuckin' expensive..?

the orange pair is the exact same colours as my teams, and i really want to wear them to the home games... however... i feel if i pay the near £200 for a pair. i'll be to scared to even open the fuckin' box let alone wear them oot the hoose...

i'mma just buy a pair o blazers instead and spend the rest on daft tops with horses on them...

dear granny...

cheers for the tinnys. you are the damage...

i'll watch eastenders with you again soon enough. i dunno how you get so much joy oot a programme where no one ever smiles.

Rolf

dear sloppy fat dike lesbian ogre sitting 3 seats to my right during the Tower Heist movie,

stop chomping down on your fucking popcorn so loud you fat ass!

shit was irritating and you ruined the entire movie experience.

i hope you choke on that popcorn one day and die.

cG

p.s. you might want to slow down with the way you scarf on that popcorn though because you really might choke on that popcorn and die, but hey, i aint complainin' ....bitch.

dear ebay boy...

what the fuck? you give me back all my money and i get to keep the jeans? are you fuckin' serious?

dear decy...

in future keep some whisky in the hoose... put that on said sare as fuck toof...

usually works for me, and i have teeth like a row of condemned buildings...

Rolferoo

dear oontz,

I got around your stupid fucking logout routine, so take that.

-Red.

Dear oontz, again,

I'm making these posts on a new macbook air, so take that...tooo....again...whatever I'm ballin out so fuck y'all.

-Red.

Dear computer world,

where ethe fuck will you go next? This shit is crazy! I feel like i have a magazine in my lap that can do everything the most up to date computer can do. Appreciatingthefinerthingsbecauseofbetterdecisionmaking/oner.

-Red.