Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Christmas,

Every year you turn out to be a great disappointment. Next

year can you please stfu and let New Years do the talking. One day

you will be my top holiday. But until then can you please just step aside and let me

and New Years get down without your input.

Cheers.

Dear Realism,

I did not receive a Macbook Pro (rrp$3500) on Christmas. So I

made sure that all my friends and relatives knew about it on

facebook. In all seriousness my family are a bunch of greedy fucks who

only think about themselves. Didn't even receive card this year man.

Regards,

Firstworldproblemsoner.

#blacksheep

• Like 1

dear mp3 player manufacturers,

why is apple the only choice for high capacity players? have you just given up on the market? i paid $250 for my 160 gig ipod 4 years ago, and I can find it on sale for $229 today. That is old technology, so why has the price not really dropped? monopolistic bastards. every other piece of technology (other than a TI 83) loses value as it ages, why not you ipod? you fuckers. i'm stuck buying you again because i need atleast 100 gigs an nobody offers that but you. and i'm resentful.

resentfully,

fist

dear decy,

sorry about your cat.

fist

dear el vergudo,

as a nurga with would should be considered credit in the negatives.

i say FUUUUUUU. fuck your socks nigga!

ps. know any intranet loan sharks!? lololol.

-sincerely noes.

Dear NOES,

if someone comes in with that credit score and tries to finance something that cost $50k, and then gives you shit cuz there's no way that's happening, then i tell them "pay off your debts, then come back an talk to me. have a good day"

and as a matter of fact, i DO know a few loan sharks, but not on the internets. they will charge you a 30% interest. and i also do know someone who can clear up any negatives you have on your credit. within 2 months, there are no negative reports on your credit, only whatever positives you had on there.

Sincerely,

El V.

dear decy,

you too? i'm about done myself... i've taken the couch the last 3 nights by choice, and haven't spoken more than 20 words in as many days.

a piece of me wants it to just fail so i can get on with my life, move somewhere new and start over. and a piece of me wants me to not be such a fuck-up/failure/emotional void and make it work. but how do i stop being a fuck-up at 27? there isn't some switch to flip, some motivation and drive program to turn on.

yeah,

fist

dear fist

My son was asking to sleep in our bed so I let him and ended up in his room for about a week, didn't bother me a bit. My wife works in the same job (different location) as the one I have just started and all we seem to talk about it work, nothing that actually matters.

Hey relax tho, I'm 6 years older than you so dont beat yourself up about being a fuck up at 27. you have probably achieved more than I have!

decy

Dear weather

please be nice on sunday I want to paint, the weather reports say it is going to be ok so I am not sure how things will turn out.

decy

Dear Decy,

what part of 'port are you living that you haven't had to wear a coat...or are you a secret Geordie? It's been bastard freezing! Today was pretty swell but I'm sat here with the heating on full right now.

- grdinnit