Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear mate and mate's lass...

can you please stop trying to involve me and my girl into everything that you want to do...

i don't care how cheap it's gonna be, we don't want to travel the continent with you or go to sleazy bars and nightclubs with you in tennerife either... we'll be the awkward couple sitting with you while the two of you argue all the fuckin' time... i could dae with oot it.

Rolf

dear beach vacation

you were good for a recharge

!@#$%

dear *****

you sure know how to complain

relying on another person for everything

is going to set you up for failure every time

live and learn

prolly not going down that road again

so i hope you don't bring it up

!@#$%

Dear Economy,

Really, really? Fuck you, just fuck you in the ass.

EvilT

Dear California,

You have been my home since birth, but due to circumstances beyond my control, it appears that my time here may be drawing to a close. Washington, Virgina and Florida are all on the table, but I am not built for life on the east coast. February is going to be an interesting month.

EvilT

Dear people of 12oz,

Today I am 4 months pregnant, and tomorrow I go to find out if its a boy or girl! Ive gained about 5lbs, and lost it again... Im not sure why, but I guess its normal this early in. Hes a picture of me now, Loren next to me as he was about to hop in the shower.. and Ill have baby pics tomorrow after the apt :) Mybad, if you didnt want to see a naked dude.

tumblr_lyl8pg222N1qczkwno1_500.jpg

dear cheezy

nice six pack on that dude

why aren't you getting in the shower with him?

:p

!@#$%

p.s.. i think you have more plugin tools for your hair than i have in my entire life, past, present and future

dear bobbydig

dip it in salsa

have a root beer to drink

!@#$%

dear imchristeezy...

glad to see you're well...

i look much fatter than you in that photo...

rolf

dear new camera...

i hope i loaded the film correctly... i hope i have you on decent settings... i hope the pictures look something like what i pointed the camera at...

rolf

dear jim...

geez a fuckin' text back iye?

ah ken whit? i'm awah to phone yi, see if yir geme fir a geme o pool...

rolf

dear upstairs neighbor girl,

well holy shit..you have renewed my interest in being agoraphobic..

i must say the superbowl was a great idea to see at the bar i used to bounce at up until the game was over..douchers,br0s,hot chicks with sticks up the butt and pill addictions.

sincerely elis lolbishifriendzoneufirst sies

Dear !@#$%,

lol, thanks.. idk, we are both big people... lol I dont really like showering with him, because I dont like to share the hot water haha. Oh, and I have all those hair things out because I cant ever decide on what to do to my hair, when I get a chance to do it lol.. trust me, Its usually just blow dry, straiten then im out the door. nothin' special :) OH, by the way! ITS A GIRL <3 Just found out yesterday, Ill post a picture :)

<3 steezy

Rolf,

Im sure your belly came from plenty nights of enjoying good beer though, mine is just from somebody occupying my body haha

<3 steezles

Baby GIRL <3

IMAGES_1-1.jpg

IMAGES_3-1.jpg

• Like 1