Dear ________,

suca

dear anything goes...

nice...

i dunno aboot smuggling it on board... but i've been on a few with them and the booze from the duty free on the boat is pretty fuckin' cheap if i remember correctly... once you go on shore, i would buy some from wherever you are on the day then take it back on, they don't scan your bags or fuck all... i think they do when you first arrive though...

i'm sure i got 2 litre bottles of absolout for something like $30... i dunno how that compares to your local shops, but that's pretty cheap where i'm from...

dear dad...

£285 for a fuckin' weeks work. fuck off... i'm lookin' for another job. i don't even give a fuck if it's not my trade...

Rolf

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anything goes

my bags were scanned on a princess cruise when we got back on the boat

the shit generally sucked

i had no issue whatsoever bringing weed and smoking it

but when we docked there were clearly drug dogs going through the bags.

as far as i remember, you could bring anything to drink on the boat when you got on, but that was it, no more after that. i saw tons of people with cases of soda, because soda is NOT free on many cruises.

I'd check with people who have actually been on the cruise line you've been on, maybe on a cruise forum or tripadvisor.. i'd bet it would be worth the hour or so you'll waste on it

!@#$%

• Like 1

to whom it may concern im depressed and i hate my life.. ever sense that bitch i was with for 3 years and thought i was gonna marry and fucking have kids with one day left me i been contemplating suicide almost everyday .. but thank god i have graffiti cuz my ass would have been dead already .. but maybe i am dead on the inside so fucking numb i find it hard to do anything anymore understand a joke shit just aint funny no more people just dont know and look at me with strange ass looks like get over it fucking move on.. but now i got to rewrite my future now that that bitch aint in it,, fuckkk life im just gona bomb shit and take my aggression out on the fucking streets....dont know if i will ever get over this stupid shit//////////////////////////

Dear 12oz,

I'm taking a cruise on Royal Caribbean during the upcoming holidays, any one got some tips on how to smuggle large quantities of booze on the boat? Shampoo bottles? Will they really trip if they find some liquor in your bag?

/neverbeenonacruiseoner

Dear anything,

Rum Runner Flasks. Look it up. Store them on the bottom of your bag. I promise, they work. We took several liters of booze on our last cruise, didn't finish it all and took the remainder home with uw with no problem

Rum Runner Flasks.

-Returning.Extra.Alcohol. - red.

• Like 1

YOURS too :) (not the baby) lol

Thanks guys.. im pretty excited! Just hate eating cus it makes me feel shittier than ever before also constantly wanting to puke :)

hey darlin!

I remember you wanted kids so CONGRATS!

i'd love to make you some booties.

IMG_0180.jpg

but you will have to send me an address

:heartbeat:

!@#$%

Dear christeezy,

congratulations!! Apparently ginger helps with the nausea but my friend who's pregnant at the moment has found sipping carbonated water really helpful. Good luck, nausea sucks!! And yes, please make with the flicks when the littl'un arrives!!

- grdinnit

Dear imbecile shoppers,

DIE

- grd

dear Christeezy

congrats!! I have no advice on pregnancy sickness all I can say is my wife craved cheese and ham bakes

Decy

Dear Pussy Cat

I know technically you aren't ours but I think you sleeping here everynight for the last 3 years shows you have adopted us but where you gone, haven't seen you in over 24 hours which is really out of character, hope you are OK socks, come home soon

Kinda worried

Decy

dear decy,

you can have my cat. i'll poke holes in the box and get it in the mail today if you want it.

i wish it would run away...

not even joking,

fist

dear married life,

this again?

yup,

fist

dear christeezy,

i'm not trying to be an asshole, but i hope you wanted that child and aren't just burdened with the surprise. its been a long time since any of my friends/family planned a child, and though they say shit like 'oh my son is the greatest thing ever to happen to me' i know they're full of shit and wish they could go drinking with the boys and weren't locked down.

woke up on the wrong side of the couch,

f.s.t.r. 666

dear decy,

thats cool. i have a lot of respect for parents that are that aware. my nephews were planned and i think they're the only children i know personally that weren't accidents. i'm glad not every child in this future generation is initially met with an, "oh shit, are we going to keep it?"

fist

Dear fist,

All of my fuck-trophies where planned, and there are still nights I want to go out and go full train wreck. It's like being an indoor cat, you can see the world, you just can't participate in the action.

EvilT

Dear wifey,

I don't know what the fuck is going on with your ticker, but if you check out on me now after all we went through to be together, I'm gonna be umad.

PS: if you blow off another doctors appt. I may just strangle you myself.

EvilT

Dear oontzers,

Thanks for all the concern and tips! My sickness is here n there now instead of everyday like before but thats probably because im getting close to my 2nd trimester :)

Nbb, I remember that post, not sure how long its been but my boyfriend and I are doing so much better, both with jobs, and both moved up in our jobs, we were not expecting this but are no less excited than we wouldve been if we planned it.

!@#$%, I am soo excited to have my own baby now all though my niece will still always be my baby girl! You are soo sweet to offer making those booties for our baby! I would appreciate it so much <3 I will hit u up with mailing info, then in a couple more months let u know what color theyll end up being :) Thank U!

<3 always steezles

dear grd,

i've been meaning to ask you, maybe i have already and have forgotten.. but did you go see Chuck Ragan when he was in your area a few months back? saw him a month ago and it was worth every penny of the $30 i paid, and putting up with a little Social Distortion. never thought id see 3 guys playing a acoustic, a fiddle, and a stand up bass rocking the fuck out as hard as they were.

-JCags.

dear wine

why is it that if I drink you I will be awake at 3am puking up my guts? Doesn't happen with other booze, why you gotta be so difficult?

decy

Dear Gemmelis

It was a bad idea that I found out you sell cakes and aren't just a resturant, so much italian cake yesterday could have contributed to the above situation maybe?

Dear Christmas Eve

I am not normally bothered about you but today I am going home to Bristol and seeing my brother and getting mighty drunk, just hope the dog doesn't puke on me in the car ride over!

Dear Son

You cannot communicate purely in song because it is christmas eve, as fun as it may seem, it will get old and tiring quick.

Kinda christmassy

Decy

Dear James Cagney,

I missed him and I'm super jealous you got to see him, what did he play? I've been poorly sick bad so I've been slacking on gigs, I've missed a ton of people I wanted to see the last few weeks alone :(

Just got given tickets for Rollins' spoken word next month which kinda makes up for missing a few gigs this year.

- grdinnit

Dear Decy,

I know one of the brothers that owns/is a chef at Gemelli's, cake discount wooo. They take it to a whole other level innit. I'd stab a granny in the neck with a biro for the hazelnut/cherry cake.

- grdinnit

Dear friend,

I know I got all emo fag and soppy tonight but I meant every fucking word. You are appreciated,

- me

last but not least...

Dear dears and people of oontz,

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and that Santa brings you everything you require and desire!

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!!

- grd