Dear ________,

suca

Rold and SM,

Thanks, i tell myself everyday that i will tell her....but when i want to, the circumstances never seem right and it just seems like a lost cause....it's one of those nights where everything sucks

as everyone always says, it's alot easier to say it then do it

i also don't want to be a jackass because i really do care about her, and if she really does like this new guy then i should just let her be happy.

Doodle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Doodle,

First off, Im not trying to be downer.

Now that's out of the way, find out if she's really in love, if it seems genuine... then let her be happy. And as hard as it may sound, try to be happy for her as well. You win some, you lose some.

Been there done that, and it worked out for the best, she's still my closest best friend and we've been through thick and thin, now I can even talk to her about my girlfriend problems. Trust me, having a best homie that is a girl has it's benefits.. no, not THOSE benefits.

Sometimes, you just gotta let them go man, sorry. Let it all out, if she picks you, then she picks you. But if she seems happy with the new guy, then you really cant do anything about that. Unless you're an asshole who would do horrible things to get what you want, which I wouldn't suggest.

Take it easy.

-FMA

doodle

i am a lady who has had many guy friends over the years

several of them have tried to move it to another level with me

i have let them down easy, on pretty much every occasion, as usually when there are sparks between me and a guy they fly instantly. it hurts the friendship though, even though i've been able to stay in touch with many of them.

having a good friend in the opposite sex can be immensely helpful

you might also end up in the 'shoulder to cry on' position, which can be pretty awful.

i agree that if she picks you, she picks you. usually girls have an easy time dropping hints they like a dude and if she feels that way about you, you'll know.. but hey, i don;t know either of you personally.

if you are desperate to tell her the truth, try to couch it somehow like 'do you think we'd make a good couple?'

!@#$%

Dear thread,

Ive always been the most pessimistic, negative, irritable, nihilistic asshole these past few years. But things are finally starting to go my way now, I have so much to look forward to in the future that I just want to hug some random mofos. And for the first time in almost a decade, I can say Im pretty fucking happy.

In short.... FUCK YEAH.

And to all the people who are going through some tough shit right now; things DO get better, keep your head up and make moves.

• Like 2

dear suki,

where you at anymore? are you also leaving the oontz to persue better dreams? i hope not cuz youre my only friend-that-is-a-girl on 12oz. that i know of.

RU.

Dear RU.

that letter to suki got kinda sappy and long but i know youre way too tired to delete. its 6:25am and you woke up just to shave and oontz. get a hold of yourself, man and hang out with maddie more........goddamn

RU./innerconsionce/cantspellworthashitoner

Dear Oettinger,

Thank you for being such a cheap tasty beverage. I especially like you when it works out that you are actually a dollar a beer. You are telling me that you like what i am wearing, and i think i will make out with your opening, just to taste your golden bitterness.

NDeezy

dear self,

be nicer to your dad, you deadbeat.

just because he calls you to tell you everything wrong youve been doing since age 16, it doesnt give you the right to lash out at someone whos got your back since day one.

its sad you only feel remorseful when youre weeded out and alone.

-sayHASTOCALLHISDADTOMORROWword?