How many people have you slept with

PurpleNerple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DEE38+Feb 23 2006, 02:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DEE38 - Feb 23 2006, 02:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>0

[/b]

LIAR

<!--QuoteBegin-dubsface@Feb 23 2006, 03:44 PM

Not to get personal (even though this is a personal thread) but am I the only girl who really doesnt give out blowjobs like lollipops? The guys on this board talk like chicks walk around with "FREE BJS" signs on their heads.

you are a rare breed indeed then.

Originally posted by dubsface@Feb 23 2006, 10:44 AM

Not to get personal (even though this is a personal thread) but am I the only girl who really doesnt give out blowjobs like lollipops? The guys on this board talk like chicks walk around with "FREE BJS" signs on their heads.

in terms of males

99% of conversations related to sex are grade-a bullshit

Originally posted by dubsface@Feb 23 2006, 11:44 AM

Nah Dubs...

I rarely do that shit either...

Not only Am I celibate.....

I have the worst gag reflexes....

smegma infested penile members.....

• 18 years later...

One.

Because everyone else extraneous of Me are all "God" who just appears to take on the various avatars I have engaged in genital coupling with. So essentially all the different aestthetics were for the purpose of Me knowing perfection when I found it and subsequently retired from making booty quake.

let's just say that due to

• the sydney olympics and following years,
  • my job as a bartender
  • and my absolute lack of standards ( a photographic record would be some compelling viewing)

it rocketed up in the early days of this century before pausing at one more for the last 15 years.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 6/27/2005 at 5:50 PM, mr.yuck said:

Blonde

brunette

light brunette

blonde

blonde

blonde

black

brunette

then comes some fuzziness

blonde

blonde

black and pink(my ex, the best that ever did it.)

Brunette 

Brunette 

Brunette 

Red (worst to ever do it)

Black

Blonde 

Black

Brunette 

Dirty blonde

Brunette 

Brunette 

Brunette 

(In no particular order. I forgot Tennessee and added in what I could remember.) 😂

EDIT- RED

Wife

Edited by mr.yuck

I revise My answer as given we are jn a simulation, all NPC avatars you can have sex with are nothing more than jokes the Fuck machine which literally fucks you from birth until death uses to add an addition quantity of an aspect of your personal identity that will be subtracted upon death such that those wuth higher body counts lose more when the grand total of all your life's figures arr tallyed to determine where you stand in regards to being "The Biggest Loser" before the next cycle of the infinite loop of incarnatuon.