How many people have you slept with

PurpleNerple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ego maniac@Feb 22 2006, 02:40 PM

Im purdy dominant..... or rather...

Im a fucking bitch that will not submit...er...

"be suppressed"...sum chit like that ...

are you into roleplay?

you can be the lonely border guard, and i will be Pablo the immigrant in search of a dream, but before i can get into the country i have to be in you

ahahahaha

call me.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Feb 22 2006, 08:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Feb 22 2006, 08:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Feb 22 2006, 02:40 PM

Im purdy dominant..... or rather...

Im a fucking bitch that will not submit...er...

"be suppressed"...sum chit like that ...

are you into roleplay?

you can be the lonely border guard, and i will be Pablo the immigrant in search of a dream, but before i can get into the country i have to be in you

ahahahaha

call me.

[/b]

hahahahhaah

you fucking dark brown idiot....

Lucky 13 for me!!!! i man hored it up the last year of college after getting my heart broke....i even slept with her best friend/roomate after she crushed me! i waited till i was 18 to loose the V so i gues ive be getting down a few times a year with some sluts and holding a few steady ones down relationship style

Guest Sparoism

OH, MAN...

Let's see. I was a late bloomer (held out till I was 17)....I was with that girl exclusively for two years, then we ended up having an open relationship since I was traveling, which I took full advantage of till I was about 21 or so. (Hoes in different area codes.)

I moved back in with my dad for a while, which slowed me down somewhat. Since my first girlfriend lived around the corner, we ended up back together for another year. I went traveling again to go skate, but I didn't hook up with anyone for a while till I got home.

I had two year-long relationships back to back between 23 and 25...laid low for a year, then this Spanish chick got me all revved up...we were together for almost a year, then after we broke up I hooked up with a bunch of girls, then ended up dating the crazy one for a while...after that, I didn't want anything to do with chicks for a while. At that point, I was almost 29, and wanted more out of life than all that, so I took a year off to write graff, which got me laid a few times, but nothing serious.

I met my last girlfriend at a party where I was trying to hook up with this other girl- go figure. We hung out for a few months, but drifted apart...a month later, I met my girlfriend, who I've been with for almost two years now.

So, in all, I'd say somewhere between 15 to 20 girls. Not counting drunken makeout sessions....that puts it somewhere near a hundred or so.

Whatever # of guys a girl "SAYS" she slept with, always add like 3 and a half. Cause there's ALWAYS like 2 that she-"doesnt count because we only did it like once or twice", AND of course there's always 1 or 2 that she just wont mention. Plus a bunch of dicks she SUCKED that apparantly dont really count to her. But we'll total those up for at least 1 or 1and a half.