How many people have you slept with

PurpleNerple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

steveaustin and I aren't allowed to compare notes with the kids anymore.

That would be like me playing baseball with Derek Jeeter*

*yes chupa... I see you're in here.

Originally posted by <KEY3>+Jun 21 2005, 11:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (<KEY3> - Jun 21 2005, 11:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Seldoon@Jun 18 2005, 02:44 PM

you be suprised how much pussy a nigga get based on dress code and attitude alone.

add a whip on chrome, a chain/chunk/timepiece combo and baby it's on, pussy for days.

more like this: put on some dress pants, get your hair cut,

wear adult shoes and aim for a girl a few years old than you.

Getting ghetto fab doesn't work on women, just girls.

[/b]

But i never said that was the formula for getting a woman, I'm not looking for a decent relationship or marriage. It's the prescription for pussy and head, not sex. And trust maaaan, they some bad bitches (most of the time haha).

Originally posted by iquit@Jun 21 2005, 06:28 AM

So we're in a marketing class and the teacher is talking about the difference between a monopoly and an oligopoly. (i definitely do not remember the diference)

a monopoly is when one business controls most of the market and an oligopoly is the same thing, except it involves more than one firm. Oligopolies can form Cartels, which is gangsta.

Guest bigdork
Originally posted by rental@Jun 21 2005, 06:00 AM

wait so, you didnt have sex til you were 22?

No, 24 all time and im 30, which isnt that high, but I had long term girlfriends most of my twenties until about two years ago, since then ive been a whore.

Originally posted by Seldoon+Jun 21 2005, 02:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Seldoon - Jun 21 2005, 02:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by <KEY3>@Jun 21 2005, 11:39 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Seldoon@Jun 18 2005, 02:44 PM

you be suprised how much pussy a nigga get based on dress code and attitude alone.

add a whip on chrome, a chain/chunk/timepiece combo and baby it's on, pussy for days.

But i never said that was the formula for getting a woman, I'm not looking for a decent relationship or marriage. It's the prescription for pussy and head, not sex. And trust maaaan, they some bad bitches (most of the time haha).

[/b]

um, i dont think that key's looking for a relationship or marriage either...

And also, what does ghetto fab have to do with being a woman or girl? Because you are ghetto automatically makes you less than someone not ghetto, i.e. not woman but girl? Boy not man? I stay fly like the 3-6 song, and I've had white, black, spanish, and chinese hoes of all different ages. Shhhiiit I used to fuck with a 32 year old chick, had her own Yukon, house paid for, bread of her own and all.

I'm not startin shit, but fuck what you talkin bout homie, attitude and natural confidence gets your farther than any external appearance, and that's real talk.

5, umm im on my 6th now. dammit! never had a one night stand. all relationships except one of the guys, but we had sex off/on whenever i wasnt in a relationship for 5 years. he was the inbetweenie weenie :) i dont want to know how many people my boyfriend has slept with, i am sure the list is long.

18 guys and 2 girls. And the answer is no, I am not a slut just because I have a vagina.

Happy, WhiteOx? The funny thing is though, I probably will get a lot of replies just because I am a girl. its just like in that "admit what you've done" thread. A girl replies, shes a slut or pervert, a guy replies, well... no one cares.

Originally posted by <KEY3>+Jun 21 2005, 10:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (<KEY3> - Jun 21 2005, 10:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Seldoon@Jun 18 2005, 02:44 PM

[/b]

YEAH IF YOU'RE TRYING TO BE WIFING A BROAD UP AND BUYING SHIT AND PAYING A BITCHES CREDIT CARD IN A FEW MONTHS, YEAH DEFINETLY GO THAT ROUTE...IF YOU'RE TRYING TO HIT SOMETHING AND BREAK OUT, KEEP SHIT GUTTER. I DONE BAGGED MANY MID TWENTIES, AND EVEN A FEW 30 YEAR OLDS IN MY DAY OFF GP, (AND I DONT FUCK NO MUTANTS OR FAT BROADS) AND IM FAR FROM "TIM FROM ACCOUNTS PAYABLE" OR MAYBE MY PIPE GAME IS AMAZING AND WORD GOT OUT...HAHAHA...

MERO.

NAH STOP!

Originally posted by dubsface@Jun 28 2005, 05:14 PM

18 guys and 2 girls. And the answer is no, I am not a slut just because I have a vagina.

Happy, WhiteOx? The funny thing is though, I probably will get a lot of replies just because I am a girl. its just like in that "admit what you've done" thread. A girl replies, shes a slut or pervert, a guy replies, well... no one cares.

You fucking whore

Just joking.

I'm on 5. I just got out of 2-3 year relationship (time is not my thing) and i'm 19 but needless to say, its on now.