the COFFEE DRINKERS thread

Guest !!! SUB DUDE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

i've been fucking with greek espresso lately. its stone ground, and you add a tablespoon per cup of boiling water in a regular steel pot. grounds settle at the bottom after you drink it. i make it real strong in the morning and about 15 minutes later i run to the bathroom and blast out a monster shit. if i don't drink it i don't shit and i get a headache. right now i'm drinking about 4-6 strong 8 ounce cups a day.

gunpowder tea is good for caffeine kicks too.

My mom got me into good coffee and I don't fuck with no dirt.

Motherfuckers make Chock Full O' Nuts at work and I'm just chock full O' laughs at the dirty shit water they are sucking down just to save a few bucks per pound.

We were getting our shit from Gevalia for 11 years but we just fired them because their customer service is asscrack.

We ordered a bunch of shit from Boca Java and this other small place in Oklahoma called Coffee Coffee.

The Boca is pretty good, we just got the Coffee Coffee shipment in today which I will be trying shortly.

I love all kinds from all parts of the world. As long as it is smooth and has very low acidity and a full flavor I'll fuck with it.

It doesn't take that much extra to drink good coffee. Once you swill some fire on a daily basis you could never touch a glass of Folgers that's like smoking laced brick pack weed when you can get some kush for 10 bucks extra.

• 13 years later...

My anxiety levels keep me from drinking standard espresso, so I switched to decaf. Most decaf is made with solvents but the good stuff is decaffeinated using the Swedish water method. In any case, this coffee is also fermented, which seems to really enhance the flavor. In fact, I’m liking it better than regular espresso as far as taste. 

https://www.pulleycollective.com/pulley-private-label-selections/private-label-decaf-juicyd-the-anaerobic-flavor-train

i'm such huge coffee drinker it's borderline addiction behavior. could be worse vices. i just enjoy it too much to resist drinking it, and sometimes it's the only thing that i look fwd to in the a.m.

my go-to coffee alternative when i need a break from it: decaf green tea over ice with lemon and honey. maybe occasionally freshly picked mint instead of lemon.

• Like 3

I drink a decent amount of coffee, probably too much on some days.. ever since I bought myself a moka pot years ago it's been a game changer all I drink is cafe bustelo.. nothing fancy I can't do any latte art or any of that bullshit.. I just heat up some milk in the microwave, pour the espresso over, add some sugar, for a lil extra flavor sometimes I'll get the sugar free powdered creamer but the vanilla caramel flavor and add just a little bit in there and voilà.. good ol cup of bean juice...

And of course gotta have my favorite mug.. 

20240419_095946.thumb.jpg.3450cc884951afc9a0f4f0a24354c6d9.jpg

• Like 3

I have not had coffee in about 7 years. I used to drink it heavy, grinding my own beans in French press or drip style. Lately I have really been considering starting to drink it again. My buddy is always roasting his own coffee in his garage and it his finished product always smells so good. My only hold back is that I will probably get so amped and shaky from the caffeine and it may mess with my sleep…..which I’m all honesty hasn’t been great lately anyway.

Cafe Latte from the local cafe each day while walking the dog.

Used to fuck with a keep cup but because I ALWAYS forget to wash it post coffee I stopped using it.

So embarrassing when the barista opens it to get a whiff of yesterday's coffee dregs fermenting in the sun on the kitchen bench.

beyond that the occasional Nescafe

want a place that does those awesome vietnamese coffees with the condensed milk in them.

ca phe sua - yes please.

• Like 1

Just had a small coffee at 1:30pm so lets check if if keeps Me up.

I quit the coffee and swapped to Redbulls for work after I had a vision of coworkers all trying to take a Vince McMahon style shit in a Gus Fring style gap in My head after they were eating My brain as a coffee bean last time I drank some.

Given I am not working today I am taking the risk before I head to the cinema to Done what else is playing as My masseuse is closed and I probably am better off saving My money for My van as opposed to relaxing My Done after standing in place with a lollipop half of this week.

You guys should read the ingredients for coffee creamers and “alternate” milks (almost milk, rice milk, etc). At least those of you in the USA since the FDA is a garbage organization. 

They’re poisoning you with that crap. 

Also, get yourself the Trash Panda Food Scanner App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/trash-panda-food-scanner/id1539759995

• Props 3