the COFFEE DRINKERS thread

Guest !!! SUB DUDE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn kilo, i thought you were all about the whole bean grinder and all that jazz.

i got into tea for a while, but definitely not to the extent you've gone. that white tea business sounds kinda cool though. if i go out to get tea i usually will get chai made with green tea, but other than that i don't know much, except maybe some earl gray or chamomile.

as far as coffee goes, my parents order these big bags of whole beans off the internet, from a fair trade company, and it's some of the best coffee i've ever had.

Originally posted by gatita

I love coffee so much I walk around with an IV with Bustelo.

Mmmmm bustelo.:yum:

yeah, i used to rock the bustello, or pilon, but then i found this kind of coffee:

http://www.brazilexplore.com/shop/product/cafe_pilao_500g.jpg'>

...and it rocked the crap out of bustello. it's brasilian, as you can see, and as i myself am half brasilian, i enjoy it very much. if only it were sold in every grocery store like bustello is.

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

yeah, i used to rock the bustello, or pilon, but then i found this kind of coffee:

http://www.brazilexplore.com/shop/product/cafe_pilao_500g.jpg'>

...and it rocked the crap out of bustello. it's brasilian, as you can see, and as i myself am half brasilian, i enjoy it very much. if only it were sold in every grocery store like bustello is.

I'll have to try it out. Im sure there is a grocery store around here with it. Is it really strong? Thats how I like my coffee. Black and strong. Like my men. [yeh, stole that quote]

Guest !!! SUB DUDE
Originally posted by perhap

sub dude, dont get on that 10 second freshness shit. unless your the barista, or drink fresh espresso(pulled by good barista) more than twice a day are you gonna be able to tell. the temp goes down a little, but if it was pulled into a warmed cup your alright.

i used to be a barista, so there ya go ;)

...contrary to popular belief...on the whole cofee is not bad bad for you...it's the cream and sugar that is...if you drink cofee black it has lots of anti-oxidants (like tea) that are good for you...the only bad thing is the caffeine...too much is bad for your heart...

...i personally can not go a day without coffee...i like it balck and dark...i don't drink that flavored stuff...

Originally posted by porque

...i personally can not go a day without coffee...i like it black and dark...i don't drink that flavored stuff...

good call on the black coffee... for some reason i feel like i cant get addicted to it. i've been drinking it almost every morning for probbly a year and a half. but its still not a necessity, some mornings, or even sometimes for like a week straight i'll forget about it, or just not even feel like it at all. ive never gotten a headache or noticed any problems when i didnt drink it.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

theres 3 types of coffee at my work.

regular, decaf, and scoop.

regular is crap in a pouch, but it works

decaf is like drinking o'douhls...whats the point?!

scoop is some dark ass shit that resembles soil,

people usually overscoop it and make motor oil

a nice cup of joe sounds good

(lots of cream and sugar)

Guest WebsterUno

*ha!*

haha...my company ripped

out one of the coffee stations

yesterday. today, theyre

ripping out the other one.

people are wondering why.

people think the owners would

rather us drink the coffee from

the cafe they just built downstairs.

first they took the water coolers,

now theyre taking the coffee...

it was shit anyway, but damn

I used to be a barista-I made alot of money from tips(I worked in the busiest hospital in the city and worked the 6 am shift-change)---I liked it...it was alotta fun----but they (the owners) FIRED me for listening Guru's Jazzmatazz instead of bumping thier garbage Dave Matthews cd's---some doctor complained....and that was that....oh well,fuck it.

Originally posted by !!! SUB DUDE

more vital info:

espresso shots should be "pulled" at a time of 16 to 26 seconds, with a "perfect" shot landing between 18 and 22. long shots taste burned, while short ones are watered-down. UNLESS you prefer espresso rettrito (literally "restricted"), which is pulled short intentionally.

dude. im guessing you may be employed by starbucks...or else your just a fagg...to know all this shit about coffee..

but maybe you can be of some assitance...where can i buy one of those coffee mugs with the starry night picture on it

test pattern:

theres a lot of places on the net to get white tea.

www.adagio.com

i have bought from them on many occasions. You can buy small enough quantity, and also samplers where you can try like 3-4 different white teas. They have good quality, and if you dont know which one you prefer most to stock up, the small containers are awesome.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by jazzy maid

McDonald's coffee is dope...

its not bad.

7-11 coffee at 1am

aint so bad either.

they have chai tea

at 7-11 now...haha

get a philly snack bar

and im set.