the COFFEE DRINKERS thread

Guest !!! SUB DUDE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't drink coffee, but I'm from RI so everyone I know basically is obsessed with it. Fun fact, we have both the highest number and highest density of coffee/donut shops per capita in the country, with 342 in the state. Dunkin Donuts, at one point, had 225 alone...in a 1,542 square mile state. That's madness

I will occasionally fuck with a coffee coolata from Dunkin, those are good

I don't drink coffee, but I'm from RI so everyone I know basically is obsessed with it. Fun fact, we have both the highest number and highest density of coffee/donut shops per capita in the country, with 342 in the state. Dunkin Donuts, at one point, had 225 alone...in a 1,542 square mile state. That's madness

I will occasionally fuck with a coffee coolata from Dunkin, those are good

in korea i saw a dunkin donut in every corner like starfucks is here in the u.s.

in korea i saw a dunkin donut in every corner like starfucks is here in the u.s.

Yeah they're starting to pop up here in Beijing with increasing regularity too.

I don't play the Starbucks game myself. I only really drink espressos anyway but the whole corporate nature of SBs just doesn't give me the impression of quality. Plus, they're super expensive here like anything else Western as the c*nts here charge gazillions gouging the foreigners for their comforts and the locals that can afford it are stupid enough to pay it.

I drink so much coffee it is crazy, it is basically all I ever drink. I rarely drink anything else. Today I had one glass of water and have probably had about 16 cups of coffee, that is the same everyday really.

I never have a problem sleeping because off it, and have never in my life had a buzz from drinking coffee, even when I have made myself stupidly stroing expressos just to see if I can get a buzz from them.

Coffee is seriously my favourite drink in the world.

I drink so much coffee it is crazy, it is basically all I ever drink. I rarely drink anything else. Today I had one glass of water and have probably had about 16 cups of coffee, that is the same everyday really.

I never have a problem sleeping because off it, and have never in my life had a buzz from drinking coffee, even when I have made myself stupidly stroing expressos just to see if I can get a buzz from them.

Coffee is seriously my favourite drink in the world.

is it black coffee? if so it's 0 calorie. i probably take in waaaaay more calories than i would like to know if my coffee addiction.

• 1 month later...

I don't really get too fancy with coffee, I only have a moka that I never use and the regular moccamaster.

Sometimes I just boil the water and use filter cone to get a fresh cup fast.

No milk, half spoon of sugar, dark french roast.

I drink max 2-3 cups a day before 4pm or I wont sleep at night. Always with a pint of water too.

Routines and coffee go hand in hand....

Best ever morning coffee city has been NY. Crazy selections of different roasts in every diner on every street corner...

sheeeeiiit I've probably written the same shit 5 times earlier in this thread