the COFFEE DRINKERS thread

Guest !!! SUB DUDE

Originally posted by 455

I used to be a barista-I made alot of money from tips(I worked in the busiest hospital in the city and worked the 6 am shift-change)---I liked it...it was alotta fun----but they (the owners) FIRED me for listening Guru's Jazzmatazz instead of bumping thier garbage Dave Matthews cd's---some doctor complained....and that was that....oh well,fuck it.

damn, you should lie in wait, and when noone's looking, bam, do tags on their coffee stand. or just do it in front of everyone.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest !!! SUB DUDE
Originally posted by fatalist

dude. im guessing you may be employed by starbucks...or else your just a fagg...to know all this shit about coffee..

but maybe you can be of some assitance...where can i buy one of those coffee mugs with the starry night picture on it

no, no, and no. oh yeah: you're overrated.

Originally posted by Flayed God X

http://www.badasscoffee.com/Stuff/sticker_logo.jpg'>

YES!

dood you just plopped me down on memory lane, smoking maui wowie, and drinking pitchers of bad ass coffee while reading hunter thompson and watching hawaiin sunsets and paulie (a girl) strip down naked and frolick in the water....

happiness if even for a brief moment...

• 5 years later...

This shits getting pretty serious. Quit smoking entirely & cold turkey more

than a month ago. Went from 2 cups of coffee to 2 pots since my last cigarette.

The resulting caffeine makes me jittery like i need a cigarette all morning and

half the day. Im going to have to start buying decaf. Pretty much expected some

thing like this to happen and i suppose it could have been worse. Every time i

quit using a drug all i'm really doing is replacing it with something else. Years back

i quit snorting K and started taking OD xanax. Quit them sticks and started drinking

too much. Mostly stopped drinking for capfulls of Tussinex. Replaced that with coffee

and cigarettes. Eventually if they ever let me off probation i hope to just smoke

weed and handle my bizness

i only drink pussy iced mochas but i'm pretty serious about them. i usually go to starbucks cause it's on my way to work and we only have one coffee people left (fffuuuuuuu starbucks!!) and it's by my house but they are like $4fucking.80 and only 2 shots....but their coffee is so very delicious.

yea i dont know about all that. In fact big no thanks.

Coffee beans glued together by dead bacteria, dead cells,

dried mucus from the lining of a cat intestines and other

stuff cats find undigestible. Then slapped with a heavy price tag

I been fucking with the Starbucks Columbian hookup. I was

on the French Roast top tip for quite some time tho.

I just couldn't bring myself to drink poo. Plus, SARS came from civet cats!!

I was just donated a kick arse espresso machine. I do triples in the morning and doubles in the afternoon. Freshly ground Colombian is my newest god.

Only started drinking coffee about a year ago, actually less, I think. Couldn't stomach it before.

DAMN... where that nigga perhap go?

i have stuff for him thats been sitting here for 5 years...nigga cant drive 30 miles to see a nigga?!

wtf.

fuck it i'mma open this 156 prismacolor box set and go to town..this is last time i have my junky roomates rack shit for other people

More and more recently I've become anti-Starbucks, just due to their rabbit breeding nature and tendency to push out smaller businesses.

But in a pinch, I'd still drink it, because it's strong and somewhat flavorful...

Did you locals hear they just opened a Philz coffee in Berkeley? they're my new favorite. every cup is fresh ground and made to order. a little on the pricey side, but it's strong enough to redeem itself.

philz-header2.jpg

yeah starbucks is all i got on my way to work, i by no means like going there (eeeeeeedogy!!)..... they bought up coffee people here but i think they let the owners keep one store and it's close by but it's just too expensive. i hate myself every time i pay $3.95, paying almost a dollar more kills me. i never really drank coffee as just coffee before but theirs makes me want to try it. ground to order sounds awesome.

I get a 2.5 lb bag of Starbucks French Roast.

at Costco for $15. 4$ for a cup of coffee? I guess

if you got it like that its whatever but I drink like

5 cups a day. At prices like you talking about i would

be spending 600 a month at the rate i drink it.

Its really not bad coffee either. I like it enough.

Certainly have had worse