random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Was passing an old house today and noticed they had a lawn jockey that's been there quite a long time.  Got me to thinking that minorities should be able to get a similar statue that would be a lawn Karen... little white lady statue with a Karen haircut to guard their lawn and neighborhood.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

On 5/6/2022 at 4:10 PM, One Man Banned said:

Was passing an old house today and noticed they had a lawn jockey that's been there quite a long time.  Got me to thinking that minorities should be able to get a similar statue that would be a lawn Karen... little white lady statue with a Karen haircut to guard their lawn and neighborhood.

Thats such a good fucking idea. You seen the gnomies?

il_fullxfull.3192125139_4ohk.thumb.jpg.2551ac3b54592b6507786994fe25d4c0.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

Seeing a the new corvette coming down the street is like seeing a really hot chick walking your way but when she gets close you notice her dong hanging out of her mini skirt.

Edited by ndv

4 minutes ago, ndv said:

Seeing a the new corvette coming down the street is like seeing a really hot chick walking your way but when she gets close you notice her doing hanging out of her mini skirt.

A doing hanging out of her thoing?

• LOL! 1

55 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

@ndv all the thrift stores around me stopped carrying furniture cause some family was breeding bed bugs and donating the infested furniture around all the thrift stores in the immediate county..

Poor folk foot rest lives matter

That's nuts that someone would do that.  But then again there's people with STDs and HIV and don't tell no one.   

Wayfair is all you need. 

Edited by ndv

@ndv forgot all about Wayfair , good looking out.

And true , I know one girl that gave Chlamydia to 14 different guys in one plastic extrusion plant between all 3 shifts last year. 5 for sure got the face forever herpes and the rest probably won't admit if they got it from blowjob's

• LOL! 1