random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 minute ago, One Man Banned said:

I get that there's a baby formula shortage but there aint a titty shortage, so what's the problem?

This is what I have been saying.  I mean how we gonna have a formula shortage with all these titties out here?

When I was like mid 20s sometime I was yakked up out of my mind and decided to start prank calling infomercials. There was some exercise machine that Christie Brinkley was selling. I called up and they started selling me on that shit. I was like "Ooh wow! Really?" And then I asked the lady how long I would have to use the machine before I was strong enough to beat the shit out of Christie Brinkley. The lady on the other end of the line straight went the fuck off. Shit was hilarious.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 3

On 5/28/2022 at 7:59 PM, mr.yuck said:

When I was like mid 20s sometime I was yakked up out of my mind and decided to start prank calling infomercials. There was some exercise machine that Christie Brinkley was selling. I called up and they started selling me on that shit. I was like "Ooh wow! Really?" And then I asked the lady how long I would have to use the machine before I was strong enough to beat the shit out of Christie Brinkley. The lady on the other end of the line straight went the fuck off. Shit was hilarious.

50 minutes ago, Mercer said:

How we held it down before you could talk shit on the internet.

C64563A1-E233-498A-94F3-98AC3DECCFB1.png

• LOL! 2