random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Before we move away from fishing have to admit some curiosity of what @LUGR's got going on.  Seems to post a lot of surf casting or shore fishing if I recall correctly, assuming it's all salt water.  Wondering what you're going for and if you use anything special as far as rod, bait, etc.  I haven't fished since I was a child, would be happy with a worm on a hook and some rope tied to a rock.

7 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Before we move away from fishing have to admit some curiosity of what @LUGR's got going on.  Seems to post a lot of surf casting or shore fishing if I recall correctly, assuming it's all salt water.  Wondering what you're going for and if you use anything special as far as rod, bait, etc.  I haven't fished since I was a child, would be happy with a worm on a hook and some rope tied to a rock.

I only fish salt water. Surf fishing, bay fishing out of boat, kayak or wade, and offshore anytime I can get on a capable boat. I have gotten pretty lazy with it lately though. Catch all sorts of different stuff depending on where we fish and time of year. Equipment and bait also depends on where we are fishing and what we are fishing for. Use heavier tackle offshore, long rods up to 12ft in the surf and lighter stuff in the bays.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

47 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

cant believe making a burner tiktok and uploading just a static video with a metal trap 808 kick/sub and nonsense hashtags got me 900 and counting likes since 9 am this morning.. my faith in humanity is a little lower today

Ya gotta share 

@ndv i panicked and deleted the account cause one of my own videos had the same hashtag and people started liking my legit shit

imagine just sitting on the porch smoking a cig , then all of a sudden the tik tok meme mind notices you like saurons eye

giphy.gif

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, MOOGLE? said:

@ndv i panicked and deleted the account cause one of my own videos had the same hashtag and people started liking my legit shit

imagine just sitting on the porch smoking a cig , then all of a sudden the tik tok meme mind notices you like saurons eye

giphy.gif

Is that why you deleted the glizzy factory bucket slapper video? Bc it was on your legit YouTube?

• Truth 1

18 hours ago, LUGR said:

Is that why you deleted the glizzy factory bucket slapper video? Bc it was on your legit YouTube?

Naw that one is cause I'm under a 40+ page NDA contract and it was me that even brought up my job and the pseudo top secrecy around it in this and other threads , so at some point its shit or get off the pot and satiate people's curiosity.

At the same time we got dudes like DAO right click saving shit and holding on to things for years just to repost it to get a rise out of people ,the consequences that may result of those actions on a graffiti forum that's existed since pre 2k not on the poster doing it for the lulz.

I do and have always taken the illegality of what the oontz is at it's core about hella serious so there's that.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1
  • Props 2

1 hour ago, MOOGLE? said:

Naw that one is cause I'm under a 40+ page NDA contract and it was me that even brought up my job and the pseudo top secrecy around it in this and other threads , so at some point its shit or get off the pot and satiate people's curiosity.

At the same time we got dudes like DAO right click saving shit and holding on to things for years just to repost it to get a rise out of people ,the consequences that may result of those actions on a graffiti forum that's existed since pre 2k not on the poster doing it for the lulz.

I do and have always taken the illegality of what the oontz is at it's core about hella serious so there's that.

So, I guess I need to hit up DAO to get a copy of the sausage slapping video.

• LOL! 2

You could hit him up for the Kool Keith Halloween costume picture , the generic horror movie white guy Halloween picture , the emo Halloween picture ,  probably pictures of all the oontz ladies that got posted in the ancient I want to see you thread.

Bruh prolly has a thumb drive dedicated to tease and Mr abc he plugs in just to stare and sigh at , while he contemplates starting a thread to remind everyone his wife is Asian.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • LOL! 2

4 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

You could hit him up for the Kool Keith Halloween costume picture , the generic horror movie white guy Halloween picture , the emo Halloween picture ,  probably pictures of all the oontz ladies that got posted in the ancient I want to see you thread.

Bruh prolly has a thumb drive dedicated to tease and Mr abc he plugs in just to stare and sigh at , while he contemplates starting a thread to remind everyone his wife is Asian.

Did you ever dress up as Tubbs from Miami Vice for Halloween?