random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
9 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I was just thinking about this reunion show for 90 day fiancé and this fool starts talking shit about his old lady saying he doesn’t fuck her and no man will ever fuck her because her pussy stinks and he calls it a medical problem. 

Straight fuckin lolz.

yooo I’ve seen that one lol. Bitch looks like her pussy stinks tho. Seemed like a nice gal but yeah fat ugly and stank puss. 

• LOL! 1

IMG_20220201_124548086.thumb.jpg.7b68fd41caebdcc0f18626fdab2148ab.jpg

"I've become the buff , destroyer of toy slaps."

not sure if high from the fumes because this shit smells like mandarin oranges and frozen sunny d , or lack of sleep ...but this stuff is stupid effective on adhesive

so glad I didn't know about this shit when I was younger and in Cali cause my ass would have been so fucking petty.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

4 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Man... if it had been a year ago I had a Dal, great dog.  Saw an 8 week old pup the other week made me want to start all over again.

I wouldn't hate you for that.  They're pretty cool dogs. 

• Truth 1

15 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

i don't get brainfreezes. i don't know why, but i'm just immune to them. i mean...i can sort of "imagine" what they feel like, but cold things don't affect me that way. an example of this phenomenon would be the fruit smoothie i just downed straight out of the freezer in a matter of minutes and felt nothing, i became full,  but no brainfreeze. frozen fruit bars, too, nada..

I get brain freezes even in my teeth.

• Like 1

How you gonna be like "WE Don't hAVe enOUGh mOneY IN OUR BUDget fOr a bOX erECtOR!!"

And then be like "yea so our estimated is 1500 pounds and hour so I guess like whoever is in the packaging area is gonna have to hand make boxes , but our commitment is 3000 an hour eventually"

1500 pounds = 3 pallets= 160 boxes per pallet with the bottoms hand taped.

Y'all office people are smoking the good stuff.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

Its funny how corporate is always finding ways to cut costs, amd its usually where it matters the most like packaging.  I see it everyday working with fedex and I often wonder how much does a company lose on product loss amd replacement over inferior packaging materials.  I am guess the products purchase price is so low due to bulk orders and the product markup is so high that it's more cost effective to replace a product, write off losses vs. purchasing quality packaging materials or at least use somewhat excessive tape to secure a box from busting that it looks better on paper for the bottom line, which translates to bonuses.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

@ndv  the oldest plant eats about 90k in international  a year because of labeling on either packages or box labels being fucked. 

my ass during the meeting today was like " our labeler is slight less janky than the traditional plant so how much are we planning on losing annually due to returns "

but i definitely  agree that shipping and packaging always get the shit end of the stick

japan and canada be like

side-eyeing-chole-meme-nft.jpg?w=389

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1

I still don't fully grasp how my girlfriends brother managed to get a 3 foot tall woman with dwarfism pregnant twice while starting a meth habit and getting arrested for stealing automated robots from his job.

Like how do you even steal a giant ass robotic arm that picks up boxes

Bruh the fuck do you even mean you want to attach it to your truck.

how did you think it was a good idea to steal a trailer with a stolen truck to steal a robot with a stolen forklift.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 5

13 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

I still don't fully grasp how my girlfriends brother managed to get a 3 foot tall woman with dwarfism pregnant twice while starting a meth habit and getting arrested for stealing automated robots from his job.

Like how do you even steal a giant ass robotic arm that picks up boxes

Bruh the fuck do you even mean you want to attach it to your truck.

how did you think it was a good idea to steal a trailer with a stolen truck to steal a robot with a stolen forklift.

CC8D3890-69E3-46E5-8330-75BE60291DDE.jpeg

E758D147-8243-4A4E-A9A3-6CA5E420427B.jpeg

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2