random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@MOOGLE?You need to tell Kobayashi to slow down. Who eats 20+ hotdogs while at work?

098.gif

My record is 13 in a 9 hour shift , but the pilot lab had a bunch of new experimental flavors they wanted feedback on... bacon cheese beef sausage in theory is amazing but the bathroom trips and gas after was...

This dude just guzzles down all the rejected packages we use to test out our robotic arm system.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 2
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

098.gif

My record is 13 in a 9 hour shift , but the pilot lab had a bunch of new experimental flavors they wanted feedback on... bacon cheese beef sausage in theory is amazing but the bathroom trips and gas after was...

This dude just guzzles down all the rejected packages we use to test out our robotic arm system.

Y’all living that GGL…

Glizzy Gobbler Life.

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

098.gif

If you ever come to the Chicago area, make sure to go to this place called Gene & Jude's and make sure you LOUDLY ask for ketchup if the store happens to be busy.

• LOL! 2

12 hours ago, hatetown said:

If you ever come to the Chicago area, make sure to go to this place called Gene & Jude's and make sure you LOUDLY ask for ketchup if the store happens to be busy.

I don't like Chicago cause there's too many black people there.

• LOL! 1

27 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I never got the appeal of fishing.

It only comes in handy when camping or you live in a state for example Colorado where there's lakes and reservoirs stocked with fish.  Just about everyone in Colorado has a pole in their vehicle because you can just pull over after on the way home from work amd drop a pull and you may have a couple of fish for dinner.  

That's about as engaged I get with fishing, and it's been since 2017 the last time I was fishing in CO.

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I never got the appeal of fishing.

image.thumb.png.fab431e0c5ffbaebba7de82f6fbe8d9d.png

At first I didn't either.  But then I can't help but look at a pic like the above and wonder, what that bass do?

Lot of the places around me, they're cleaner than many, but not enough that I'd want to eat something from it.  Strongly considering some ocean or fresh water fishing more off grid in some time coming up.  Also magnet fishing.

• Truth 2

Last time I went fishing was trout fishing in the mountains a few years ago. Having to trek down into these super steep valleys to even get to the good spots... It was just too much man. Caught some decent rainbow and Brookies and ate them over a camp fire that night.

• Like 1