random thots

Mr. Peanut

On 3/19/2022 at 5:54 PM, MOOGLE? said:

You could hit him up for the Kool Keith Halloween costume picture , the generic horror movie white guy Halloween picture , the emo Halloween picture ,  probably pictures of all the oontz ladies that got posted in the ancient I want to see you thread.

Bruh prolly has a thumb drive dedicated to tease and Mr abc he plugs in just to stare and sigh at , while he contemplates starting a thread to remind everyone his wife is Asian.

F21564AC-97DA-46EC-BB07-761928C3AAE5.png

• Like 1
  • LOL! 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
10 hours ago, LUGR said:

F21564AC-97DA-46EC-BB07-761928C3AAE5.png

I do have hazy memories of eating 200mg gummies while being on tinychat , and peeing in a cup but I know for sure my glizzy did not get busy on the tinychizzy .

Oh shit that reminds me , who still has the link to that one myspace troll/catfish page I think deto made.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 2

@One Man Bannedin the new plant my fat ass chased a vole for 2 hours until it had a heart attack and died , but they tend to not be an issue due to sanitation and chemical for the floor we use.

The other plants have seagull problems since we're pretty much a Lakeshore city.

Those fucks are almost as belligerent as nyc pigeons.

Cheese plants on the other hand have hella problems.

To this day I will not ever touch string cheese.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Why the fuck can't they make black athletic style socks exactly like the white ones?  You'd think it'd be the same shit, just dyed black.  But no, it's like some other kind of material all together and it sucks in comparison.  Might as well add in how come black socks make lint in your toenails but white socks don't.  Small world problems you'd think could be fixed.

• LOL! 1