random thots

Mr. Peanut

7 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

just remembered something i do to ignorant drivers in traffic sometimes...and a lot of people will probably hate me for this lol

100% guilty of boxing in assholes and watching them lose their mind.  Also really enjoy when they're weaving in and out like an ass, they take a lane to pass you, and get stuck behind someone making a turn while you pass them.  Had that happen a few months ago by some big lug in an equally big car, thought he could muscle his way in and around everyone, he's yelling at me through his window, turns out this jerk was trying to get a minute down the road where he was picking a kid up from school smh.  Also many years ago on a snowy night had a jackass in an suv try to push past me when there was only one clear lane.  Totally enjoyed and will never forget watching him lose control trying to pass and shoot off the highway, burying his car in snow and most definitely leaving him stuck and in need of a tow to get out.

Worth mentioning that if you're going to do the above it's best to keep a little something by your side for them in case they decide to get tough and get out the car.  

• Props 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Naw man I know I just told you I got a PS4 , but I'm not gonna get fallout 76 just so you have someone to play online with that you know.

I shoulda said that out loud cause dude handed me a copy of the game and looked all happy..now I gotta lie when I see my coworker in an hour and say my internet got shut off

5 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

Naw man I know I just told you I got a PS4 , but I'm not gonna get fallout 76 just so you have someone to play online with that you know.

I shoulda said that out loud cause dude handed me a copy of the game and looked all happy..now I gotta lie when I see my coworker in an hour and say my internet got shut off

Happened to me and an old friend with FF14. I'm never accepting a gifted game again

• Truth 1

30 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

@Kults my one friend keeps sending apex legends requests and I'm like bro we have the whole ass PlayStation and Xbox library along with vintage games to choose from and you want apex legends.

I can’t say nothing, I’m that way with CoD. It’s ruined me 

E: mind you, this year’s didn’t take. I haven’t been playing anything 

• LOL! 1

Keep seeing pix of ordinary Ukrainians who have taken up arms to defend their country.  In every photo I've seen these novices have their fingers off the trigger and outside the trigger guard as should be.  In comparison, from shit I've witnessed in US gun safety courses and pix I've seen posted by some of the 2A bozos I don't think I'd have the same faith in the American people to do that.

these fucking "people" who have to make knee jerk comparisons with every event paired with conservatives and trump are some of the most vapid mentally deficient dickbags on the scene rn, they dont have anything intelligent to say while being incapable of shutting up, its gross

10 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Keep seeing pix of ordinary Ukrainians who have taken up arms to defend their country.  In every photo I've seen these novices have their fingers off the trigger and outside the trigger guard as should be.  In comparison, from shit I've witnessed in US gun safety courses and pix I've seen posted by some of the 2A bozos I don't think I'd have the same faith in the American people to do that.

Do those “loaner” firearms get turned back in after the conflict? Or are those freebies for the people?

7 hours ago, LUGR said:

Do those “loaner” firearms get turned back in after the conflict? Or are those freebies for the people?

I sure hope they get to keep them.  Perhaps a few entrepreneurs will start up some civilian defense courses.  Or Ukraine can adopt the Israeli thing and require everyone to serve at least 2 years in the military. 

11 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

Who the fuck let the obese shipping clerk have a hot dog warmer for his small ass office..it already smells like ass and stale Doritos and now he's gone through 4 packs of hot dogs in 2 hours and only got here 2 hours ago.

oh man you gotta get a pic of this!

• Truth 2

12 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

Who the fuck let the obese shipping clerk have a hot dog warmer for his small ass office..it already smells like ass and stale Doritos and now he's gone through 4 packs of hot dogs in 2 hours and only got here 2 hours ago.

Does he get to stock his warmer off the production line?

You should sneak some of the next batch of experimental wieners on to his warmer and see if he eats one.

See y’all in the Entonces thread.

• LOL! 3