random thots

Mr. Peanut

2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

i just got on to the streaming site where i illegally watch shit all the time while i'm online and one of the first things that came up was the new top gun and i immediately started to laugh remembering how everyone always clowns that shit on here for being just corny war propaganda.

thanks for helping me avoid that bit of programming

I never said that once.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Trevor Noah is not very funny for a comedian.

Not a comedian at all. Just someone who just happened to be in the industry, has an accent, and easily told to follow the narrative.  Thats about as hysterical that clown can get.  His career is a joke.

23 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

If I'd shit that shit in the woods and not the portajohn, bears would have stayed the fuck back. Christ what a pile. My apprentice even commented on it later. 

What had you been eating? Obviously not any BK Whoppers.

7 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I am not down with this ass eating trend of the last 5 years. You weirdos can hold all that! Lolol

I remember the first time a girl ate my booty. This shit had to be like 18+ years ago. Way before rap songs made this shit mainstream. She was a dirty old broad. A real trail blazer in the sack.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

20 hours ago, LUGR said:

What had you been eating? Obviously not any BK Whoppers.

That Forrest Gump bit about "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get" describes my BMs. I was recently officially (though long suspected [I just avoid going to the doctor for years and years on end]) diagnosed with IBS, so sometimes I shit 6x a day and sometimes I get backed up for like 5 days. The way a normal person passes corn through their system, I'll pass lettuce or spinach. And sometimes I get locked up and shit dumps that make a  bear jealous (many courics). It's not great...

I'm not really willing to give up anything I eat so I haven't made the effort to do an elimination diet and figure out what food groups wreck me. YOLO.

• Truth 1