random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I barely went to big gatherings in this town before covid for the simple fact something weird or dumb happened without fail every time...I don't care enough about fireworks at the lake to possibly end up having to miss a week of work just to be social.

I'll be at home binge watching the last two seasons of Ozark

• Like 2

@MOOGLE? I’m trying to remember an anime I think you posted here awhile back. They are sitting around a table in like a dream world and they have to answer a riddle and they are betting the 3 or 4 protagonists souls the villain collects them if they answer wrong? Any idea what I’m thinking about?

edit..

Never mind , found it…

Of course, Jojo's Bizarre Adventures made its way onto this list. In this story arc, Jotaro battles against a mysterious man, D'Arby, in a game of poker to win back the soul of Joseph and everyone who ever lost against D'Arby. In typical Jojo fashion, this is a wild and ridiculous ride for nigh impossible stakes. Jojo has its own way of creating tension and keeping you hooked. While it seems that D'Arby will ultimately steal everyone's souls, but Jotaro has a few tricks up his sleeve. This particular arc occurs in episodes 34 and 35 of Stardust Crusaders and is an entertaining 40 minutes.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

@LUGR bruh that's like the least ridiculous thing from jojo's bizarre adventure.

There's the horny  telekinetic orangutan  that can control a ship , all of the steel ball story arc , the most recent arc I still have no idea wtf even happened.

I’ll have to check them out.

@LUGR

Only up to half of stone ocean has been animated.

There's a hella convoluted reason that involves copyright issues and the artist formally known as prince was involved because the JoJo creator is a prince mega fan and almost all the characters are stylistically based on prince after stardust crusaders.

Prince was weirded out or something, so there was a huge delay until prince passed away.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StardustCrusaders/wiki/manga?st=JP24IXLO&sh=abdb88d9https://www.reddit.com/r/StardustCrusaders/wiki/manga?st=JP24IXLO&sh=abdb88d9 

This link should have all of the manga in chronological going down from phantom blood.

Go with the colored versions of possible.

Also I think jojolion finally finished this year so the next story arc is still unknown.

Steel ball run is probably my favorite next to Vento aureo, then diamond is unbreakable.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Props 1

• 2 weeks later...