The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
9 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Is that jack in the box ?

No.  Wendy's.  And it's gone downhill.  I remember the chicken was more so hearty like the ones in the grocery store but it seems it's closer to the thin frozen kind you get in the frozen isle. 

15 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

image.png.2203a3750db1c696861d6feb384419a6.png

There used to be two papers in Seattle, the Times and the PI. The PI went under a good while back and with no completion the Times got worse than it already was. 

The Plain Dealer is going downhill, will be killed off soon. That will leave nothing for Cle except Scene. 

True Nonsense, now we spend more time reading national news and the local is gone. 

• Truth 1

57 minutes ago, morton said:

There used to be two papers in Seattle, the Times and the PI. The PI went under a good while back and with no completion the Times got worse than it already was. 

The Plain Dealer is going downhill, will be killed off soon. That will leave nothing for Cle except Scene. 

True Nonsense, now we spend more time reading national news and the local is gone. 

https://www.news5cleveland.com/

I remember them announcing this about a year ago...

Scene magazine is hardly a news source, but you’re right in it being the only one reporting locally now. 

Fortunately for us... not much happens in Cleveland lol

I wish I had recorded the most recent conversation I had with my mom earlier today. I told her I havent filed taxes in the past 3 years and she went full statist and started shrieking about how that was her medicade money and the roads needed repair. I havent had a good laugh like that in a long ass time.

• LOL! 2

8 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I wish I had recorded the most recent conversation I had with my mom earlier today. I told her I havent filed taxes in the past 3 years and she went full statist and started shrieking about how that was her medicade money and the roads needed repair. I havent had a good laugh like that in a long ass time.

Every time she hit's a pothole, or a kid in Syria makes it to adulthood she'll know deep down it's her own son's fault. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

18 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Sounds like something my mom would say as well.

• Truth 1

8 minutes ago, ndv said:

Sounds like something my mom would say as well.

She was genuinely concerned that I wasnt paying my "fair" share and some how cheating her out of money. Lol. I felt fucking embarrassed even having the conversation and that she had the reaction that she did. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

100817719_3340289499344107_5194089442100379648_n.jpg

Seriously..... this was more difficult and cost more money, and ruins the MPG MORE ..... than just fixing the car's AC.  People are fucking stupid af and this kind of shit is why humanity is really fucked.  Imagine the kinds of things a person that would do this could tell you.

• Truth 2