The Nonsense thread

Overtime

On 3/2/2021 at 11:33 AM, Deine Mudder said:

ok boomer

Sorry didn't mean to rip on your only family vehicle. 

Says a lot about what kind of standards you have when you choose to drive a pos that is totaled when the fuel gauge is on E. 

On 3/2/2021 at 2:34 PM, Dark_Knight said:

Im assuming it was made for shock value not for necessity 

I would think this is giving a person that is likely poor due to a long decorated history of making poor decisions a lot of credit.  It takes a smart person to be funny and everything about this get up screams dumb person to me. It has the added benefit of tricking people into thinking they're resourceful and smart but if you refer to my original post on this -- it would have been cheaper and easier to fix the cars ac it came with. 

Normal people don't do this kind of ghetto shit to their vehicles. Who are they trying to shock and what does that get for the person doing the shocking?

no real motive to do this as shock value. I bet their dental hygiene, if it's anything like their car or their underwear, is shocking enough without doing stupid stuff to your car to "amaze" people you don't know. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

-- it would have been cheaper and easier to fix the cars ac it came with. 

Doesn't look like they went out and bought a new roof rack, ac, and generator.  I'm figuring they took what they had or could borrow to do that thereby saving themselves $.  Clearly they should have thrown down $5 on a can of burgundy to make the roof rack and ac match the car, how uncivilized.

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

dat range hoods needs to be at a 45° angle as well

weak effort 3/10

They make floating hoods for ranges installed on islands, or you can build out a little 45 degree wall for less than $50 to mount a wall mounted hood properly. I'd rather have no hood than this shit.

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Doesn't look like they went out and bought a new roof rack, ac, and generator.  I'm figuring they took what they had or could borrow to do that thereby saving themselves $.  Clearly they should have thrown down $5 on a can of burgundy to make the roof rack and ac match the car, how uncivilized.

For more aerodynamics they should install the generator in the trunk, and the air conditioner to the windshield with some well placed mirrors to see around it. 

• LOL! 1