The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

@whereI didn’t connect those dots. Nice take

sinclair broadcast speech 

I get really perplexed why the Sinclair speech gathers so much attention. I understand that it broke the broadcasting laws, but I don't understand why people think it's such a big deal.

Keen to hear people's perspectives as I feel like I'm missing something here.

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

I get really perplexed why the Sinclair speech gathers so much attention. I understand that it broke the broadcasting laws, but I don't understand why people think it's such a big deal.

Keen to hear people's perspectives as I feel like I'm missing something here.

I think a big piece of that is because for a while people have been seeing those org charts of how all their media ends up being owned by two companies. I think they are Disney and Turner?

So when the video was making it’s rounds there was something tangible that said, yep they get fed what to tell you no letter which station you’re watching and no matter which city you’re in. 

So I think the video itself and the way it is edited was a shock for a lot of folk who never really took any of those type of conspiracy seriously. Not much of a surprise for anyone who had given Illuminati any weight but probably eye opening for the rest.

I don’t know 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

This has something for everyone.  

Spoiler:  Man grabs a fish off the floor, emulsifies it with a drill, stuffs it full of popcorn, sets his toilet on fire and tries to grill the fish over it before destroying it all by dumping salt over everything, then throwing the resulting mess on a sidewalk, all while dance music about autism plays.

Edited by xen