The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
50 minutes ago, where said:

She was banging Elon Musk while they were married 

This is interesting. 

According to Bloomberg, since its founding, the company has hired several high-profile neuroscientists from various universities.[8] By July 2019, it had received $158 million in funding (of which $100 million was from Musk) and was employing a staff of 90 employees.[6] At that time, Neuralink announced that it was working on a "sewing machine-like" device capable of implanting very thin (4 to 6 μm in width[9]) threads into the brain, demonstrated a system that read information from a lab rat via 1,500 electrodes and anticipated to start experiments with humans in 2020.[6

1 hour ago, ndv said:

This is interesting. 

According to Bloomberg, since its founding, the company has hired several high-profile neuroscientists from various universities.[8] By July 2019, it had received $158 million in funding (of which $100 million was from Musk) and was employing a staff of 90 employees.[6] At that time, Neuralink announced that it was working on a "sewing machine-like" device capable of implanting very thin (4 to 6 μm in width[9]) threads into the brain, demonstrated a system that read information from a lab rat via 1,500 electrodes and anticipated to start experiments with humans in 2020.[6

He’s obviously creating remote controlled  human chimeras, it’s v dope

11 minutes ago, where said:

He’s obviously creating remote controlled  human chimeras, it’s v dope

So my question is, will humanity have the option for an implantable device that downloads info, language, and many other subjects opposed to going to school or college (the analog way of educating).   

48 minutes ago, ndv said:

So my question is, will humanity have the option for an implantable device that downloads info, language, and many other subjects opposed to going to school or college (the analog way of educating).   

More like will you have an option not to get  the implant or be cast to a contaminated hellswamp 

• Truth 1

34 minutes ago, ndv said:

I’m salty they didn’t say what he was reading cause that’s a hell of a recommendation. In Russia book reads you. They’re a literary  treasure, def about their shit. Read everything Dostoyevsky had published, he’s one of the GOATs. I was reading this as so they were at the facility from The Thing.

• Truth 1

50 minutes ago, where said:

I’m salty they didn’t say what he was reading cause that’s a hell of a recommendation. In Russia book reads you. They’re a literary  treasure, def about their shit. Read everything Dostoyevsky had published, he’s one of the GOATs. I was reading this as so they were at the facility from The Thing.

I didn't catch that, it would have made the story have a purpose if the book was mentioned. 

Anyone try getting a roll of quarters recently? 

I’ve been trying for two weeks now 

every store Ive attempted tell me they can not afford to give out any rolls of coins and/or have signs posted stating the same thing. 0836123E-E6F4-492F-9200-DCE2833F098F.thumb.jpeg.ed19616296b5e0b6553be3f13f4f43c2.jpeg

im just tryin to do some laundry 

• Like 1