The Nonsense thread

Overtime

20 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

@ndv

oyster cages for commercial oyster farms

look like some mad suspended underwater railway huh?

Sure is an interesting way to raise oysters.  Must be different methods for sure.  Japan lies the vertical rope method. 

Interesting, thanks. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
14 minutes ago, ndv said:

Sure is an interesting way to raise oysters.  Must be different methods for sure.  Japan lies the vertical rope method. 

Interesting, thanks. 

The warmer the water the higher chance of toxic vibrio at the bottom of the water column. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, metronome said:

To be fair if you are considering Rogan's medical advice you are also a moron. 

To be fair, if you're considering his advice on most things outside MMA and a few select topics, you may be a moron.  I've seen a lot of people like him as a comedian or podcast host, but I've never really felt his style outside commentating.   

• Truth 1

1 minute ago, One Man Banned said:

To be fair, if you're considering his advice on most things outside MMA and a few select topics, you may be a moron.  I've seen a lot of people like him as a comedian or podcast host, but I've never really felt his style outside commentating.   

That's pretty fair!  A lot of people (well, progressive lefties mostly) rip Joe all the time for platforming people like Alex Jones.  The way I saw it, Joe just gave him 3 and a half hours to air his crazy out and put himself on blast for being a complete nutjob.  He also talks to tons of really interesting people who I may never have encountered ... and I'm not even a big JRE fan.

3 minutes ago, metronome said:

That's pretty fair!  A lot of people (well, progressive lefties mostly) rip Joe all the time for platforming people like Alex Jones.  The way I saw it, Joe just gave him 3 and a half hours to air his crazy out and put himself on blast for being a complete nutjob.  He also talks to tons of really interesting people who I may never have encountered ... and I'm not even a big JRE fan.

He does get some interesting guests but I've tried a few links people have posted here over time and just don't feel his style.  I get it, dude likes weed/drugs, but at least wait until the interview starts to head down that slippery slope.  Most interviews I've heard he seems like he's already toast.