quit smoking...

Guest --zeSto--

I'm trying to stop smoking weed.. It's just hard cus everyone around me smoke fucking weed everyday.. I have a lil baby now and that's another reason why I want to quit.. But weed just relaxes me and takes all the stress and negative thinking away..it helps keep my sanity calm.. Still gotta think bout what to do

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm trying to stop smoking weed.. It's just hard cus everyone around me smoke fucking weed everyday.. I have a lil baby now and that's another reason why I want to quit.. But weed just relaxes me and takes all the stress and negative thinking away..it helps keep my sanity calm.. Still gotta think bout what to do

unless you have an awesome job and stacks of money in the bank, quitting smoking weed shouldn't be a question if you have a kid. what are you, one of the dads on "16 and pregnant"? grow the fuck up.

Why quit, moderation is key.

In other news, I have the cough of death. Finna try and get some syrup from the Dr.

I chewed tobacco for years, I think that in general it is better for you. You may loose your jaw or face but will be alive.

The difference in taxing can make it cheaper but it is still a expensive habit.

One that I am very happy to be free of.

I attribute my success in quitting smoking to 2 things, having a exercise plan in effect before quitting and reading the Allen Carr book on quitting.

There is some remarkably horrible advice in this thread.

• 2 months later...

Re: QUITTING SMOKING NOW

sure. Be ready for a few days of being flat out miserable followed by a week of being uncomfortable and then another couple weeks that are only slightly better. After that its easy and you will feel better. No more waking up with a bad taste in your mouth. More energy, more money in your pocket, clothes and car stop smelling bad, get sick less.

Good luck. What I did was instead of spending 5 on cigarettes every day or 2 i would buy scratch off lotto tickets instead. a 2$ in the am and another at night. I won a few dollars here and there then won 40$ and stopped. This went on for about a month

Good luck man. I quit before cold turkey.. not going to lie it sucked, but lasted 7 months. I quit again about 3 weeks ago with help via Chantix. If you have the coin for the prescription, I would most definitely suggest trying it. It makes quitting suck MUCH less than cold turkey.

^^ why is so good though?!? Ppl who don't smoke don't get it. I did wellbutrin when I was younger which worked I guess but made me feel weird. My dude has gone 6months now w the e-cig.... U can get ones that have a non nicotine replacement type cartridge.. I got one too but still have a real one in the morning... And yeah fuck the gum.

2 months and one week of cold turkey tobacco quittage under my belt.

What worked for me was hate, dude at work I hate keeps failing at quitting and said I couldn't do it.

I stuck with it just to make him look even worse, the dark side of the force is powerful my son.

WIN A FREE MONTH OF 12ozPROPHET - DIRTY DOZEN - VIP

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!

Our advertising partners help make 12oz possible, so please show them some love and check out their goods and services regardless of contests and incentives.

This contest will run all week. All submissions must be received by Friday March 18, 2011 at 6pm EST.

Contest Rules:

1. Click on any Adidas advertisement***you see throughout 12ozProphet.

2. Once on the Adidas Facebook site, hunt around for the***share button , publish the link to your wall. Take a screen grab of the posted link on your wall and win TWO FREE WEEKS OF VIP!

3. PM all the screen grabs to us by deadline!

Bonus:

Click on any two other advertisements (Each must be from a separate ad campaigns and cannot be a 12ozProphet ad or from the same advertiser as the first two screen grabs) and take a screen grab of any page within the advertisers site and send the two bonus screen grabs along with the ____________***screen grabs and win TWO EXTRA FREE WEEKS OF VIP!

Thats a full month of VIP for submitting 4 screen grabs proving you took the time to visit our advertiser's site and check out their offerings.***Plus you're helping 12ozProphet by showing our advertisers love and support which goes a long way towards making them want to advertise on 12ozProphet again.

Remember: Send us your screen grab via Private message. We will update member accounts once a day, so please be patient and we'll hook it up. Make sure you submit correctly because we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong. Limit: 1 completed submission per member per contest.

And again… Please show our advertisers love and check out what they have to offer. It only takes a few minutes to check out their goods and in return their support helps maintain 12ozProphet and keep it growing.

This contest will run all week. All submissions must be received by Friday March 18, 2011 at 6pm EST.

WIN A FREE MONTH OF 12ozPROPHET - DIRTY DOZEN - VIP

Archived