quit smoking...

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: QUITTING SMOKING NOW

Forget buying the book, download it for free

http://www.mediafire.com/?32iy2r0onig

legit pdf file. enjoy

I manned up and went cold turkey Aug 2009.

It was pretty easy (until recently) since my friends all decided to quit after I did.

2 of my friends at my new job are chimneys and their second hand is literally killing me.

I just sent them this link, hopefully they try it.

WIN A FREE MONTH OF 12ozPROPHET - DIRTY DOZEN - VIP

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!

Our advertising partners help make 12oz possible, so please show them some love and check out their goods and services regardless of contests and incentives.

This contest will run all week. All submissions must be received by Friday March 25, 2011 at 6pm EST.

Contest Rules:

1. Click on any Belvedere Vodka advertisement***you see throughout 12ozProphet.

2. Once on the Belvedere Vodka Facebook site, hunt around for the***share button , publish the link to your wall. Take a screen grab of the posted link on your wall and win TWO FREE WEEKS OF VIP!

3. PM all the screen grabs to us by deadline!

Bonus:

Click on any two other advertisements (Each must be from a separate ad campaigns and cannot be a 12ozProphet ad or from the same advertiser as the first two screen grabs) and take a screen grab of any page within the advertisers site and send the two bonus screen grabs along with the Belvedere Vodka screen grabs and win TWO EXTRA FREE WEEKS OF VIP!

Thats a full month of VIP for submitting 4 screen grabs proving you took the time to visit our advertiser's site and check out their offerings.***Plus you're helping 12ozProphet by showing our advertisers love and support which goes a long way towards making them want to advertise on 12ozProphet again.

Remember: Send us your screen grab via Private message. We will update member accounts once a day, so please be patient and we'll hook it up. Make sure you submit correctly because we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong. Limit: 1 completed submission per member per contest.

And again… Please show our advertisers love and check out what they have to offer. It only takes a few minutes to check out their goods and in return their support helps maintain 12ozProphet and keep it growing.

This contest will run all week. All submissions must be received by Friday March 25, 2011 at 6pm EST.

WIN A FREE MONTH OF 12ozPROPHET - DIRTY DOZEN - VIP

the first time i quit smoking i lost my id and it took me forever to get a new one. in the mean time no one would sell me cigarettes(im 23) i was like really mother fuckers? then about a month later i got my id and just smoked sporadically then just woke up one day and decided not to do it.

then i tried to stop smoking herb and started smoking cigarettes again. lame. gave up on quitting herb and since then i havent smoked a cigarette. eh i guess i had to pick and choose my vices

I just got some new ecigs over the weekend. They are much better than they were a couple years ago.

It's not the same as quitting but it's a step in the right direction.

Pack a day newport smoker to vapor with not too terrible a transition. I still wouldn't mind a real one but I just got the thing and the craving should subside within the week.

• 2 months later...

Re: how to quit smoking...

Hi

1. Slowly reduce smoking habits with extended gaps which will minimize addiction to cigarette smoking.

2. Keep some chocolates or chewing gums with you. Whenever you feel for smoking take one chocolate or chewing gum and keep in your mouth and concentrate in your work.

3. Whenever you feel to smoke immediately leave your room and do some physical exercise which is helpful to forget smoking.

4. Avoid company associated in smoking habits.

5. Avoid to inhale smokes from any smoking person surrounding you because indirect smoking will also be addictive and harmful.

6. Don't keep cigarette packet along with you.

7. Make a tour program in high altitude mountain trekking. In high altitude you will feel no urge to smoke. If you can spend a week in such high altitude place you can quit smoking. If you can motivate yourself after return at home that will be the best opportunity to quit smoking for ever.

Drug Rehab

i quit smoking cigarettes recently.

it actually wasn't that hard, I have never tried quitting before. I smoked cigs from 11, and i'm 26 now. I didn't use patches or anything, i was sick with the flu, and cigs tasted terrible. I went 3 days without smoking, and didn't even notice the 3rd day, so i figured fuck it, might as well quit.

It's been about 3 months now, my wife still smokes, most of the people i hang out with smoke, it's just weird because cigs smell like total ass to me now. I don't have too much of an issue with it, the only time i "crave" cigs now is when i'm drinking, I took one puff off my wifes cig at the bar a month or so ago, it tasted horrible, i got all dizzy like i was a kid, and it was harsh as fuck. Never again.

I'm thinking of changing my weed smoking methods as well, i smoke a box of 30 blunts in like 3 or 4 days... that can't be healthy.

^

been almost 2 weeks. im done hacking up all the shit that built up i think. sense of smell increased. i cheated twice and didnt finish the smoke both times. i think i might stick with this. and i smell smoke on other people.. like.. strong.. didnt realize i smelled like that.. whatever.

Archived