quit smoking...

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
by abusing i mean snorting...

only thing you are abusing in that case is yourself. Fuck all that noise.

ive let them disolve under my tounge and even that is pretty fucking

gross. If you gonna snort drugs atleast find one that will get you high

im goin for the big new years quit too.

for me, its the fuckin trifecta.

alcohol, weed, cigs.

i try quitting one, and the consumption level of the other two skyrockets.

the only thing i can suggest is cold turkey, or smoking more weed (which isnt necessarily a good thing).

nicorette is fucking awful.

i find i miss the actual action and repetitiveness of smoking a cigarette more than i miss the nicotine itself.

the gum didnt work for me, gave me hiccups and i felt nauseated.

ive tried the patch when i travel for long periods, and the first thing i do when i get off the plane is light up.

i havent tried any sort of prescription, im not stoked on dealin wit side effects.

after trying to quit at least twice a year for the last five years, ive learned one thing:

removing yourself from situations/friends where youll be tempted to smoke does not work.

thats settin yourself up for failure.

you gotta put yourself in those situations and force yourself not to smoke, or else youll quit for a month, then start up again after drinking/stress.

you gotta learn how to conduct your life as normally as possible without smoking.

thats what its all about.

i find carrying around a full, unopened pack of cigarettes when im trying to quit helps, because i dont get panicked when i get a craving.

i know theyre there if i need one, and usually the craving shit passes.

but as soon as im done typing this im going out for a smoke, so therefore disregard everything i have said.

i dont know shit.

good luck.

i know ill need it.

I switched from normal smokes to menthols, marlboros usually work best. After a couple of weeks you'll get sick of the taste. If you switch back to regular smokes they will taste horrible. It really puts you off them, after that its will-power.

Worked for me for 3 months, felt so healthy and everything. With all the extra money I drank a lot more, and eventually started smoking again. it's a cuuuuuuuuuuuunt

cold_turkey.jpg

http://www.moxxienetwork.com/Portals/0/turkey.jpg

Cold Turkey for me. 3 weeks now and cravings are already gone, even when I drink beer. I think I was addicted to the smoke burn and deep breathing, as mentioned before with that dude that had the Tobasco. At first when I had a craving, I would take deep breaths rapidly about five times. Co-workers would look at me funny but it worked.

I quit smoking the green green long ago because I would get paranoid then depressed. Not fun anymore.

getting surgery on my receding-ass gums next week, not supposed to smoke. Want to quit anyway, hopefully this will make it easier. Taking pain meds makes me want to do nothing but chain smoke though.

Took this for a while, worked great, no side effects, pretty much free with my health insurance.

chantix-starter-pack.jpg

but then i started up again when i went on tour. Driving thousands of miles = smoking a lot

Archived