quit smoking...

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another day of no cigarettes but now my frineds at school know i quit and shit. so so far im doing good with smoking no cigarettes but i still get cravings sometimes but then i snap out of it. to help me with quitting im gonna have to not smoke as many blunts plus i been sick.

i did it. i quit. and quit before 18

Originally posted by Tesseract@Feb 5 2006, 08:20 PM

i wish i was one of those smokers that can actually smoke few instead of hundreds while drinking like a maniac at the same time.

I'm glad to be one of those people. I can smoke a few and then not touch them for days, weeks, or months. As long as i don't let it become part of my daily routine, then i don't really worry about it.

Good work to all of those that have quit or are in the process of quitting, smoking a pack (or two if your tesser) a day is real nasty in every aspect.

Yeah, i completely quit like a year and a half ago. I was out playing some frisbee golf with a couple friends, lit a smoke, said, "i'm done smoking for awhile" and threw out over half a pack. I went without smoking for close to 6 months i think. I ended up taking it back up very casually, but its nice to know that if i don't feel like smoking for a few months, its not even a struggle.

Originally posted by PUMPKIN ESCOBAR+Jan 13 2006, 03:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PUMPKIN ESCOBAR - Jan 13 2006, 03:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nozaki@Jan 13 2006, 12:52 PM

ps

green stuff really helps

Not for me. I would go crazy if I didn't have a cigarette after I sessioned....it feels too damn good.

[/b]

That's the only time I smoke cigs.

i might be on the road to quitting, i smoke about 2-3 cigarettes every other day or so. and this morning i was in the tub reading and tried to smoke because that is what i normally do and i took like 2 drags and couldnt smoke it anymore, i put it out. havent smoked one since.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived