ARE YOU ATTRACTIVE?

Guest 007

Originally posted by 007

Are you a stud? I am. Just be honest. If you are ugly and have lots of acne or body hair and fat and wear velrco shoes just admit it. Me...Im just plain beautiful.(I could use some new shoes and some more muscles but Im workin on it...) Where do you stand?

acne? check.

body hair? check.

fat? check.

velcro shoes? i wish.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 18 years later...
2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

image.jpeg.76c5c4bdb655971be2ad93ad0ed53012.jpeg

I look like this except my face is better and my haircut isn’t stupid. I am living proof that God created man in his own image.

haha Zyzz!

Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian[2] (Russian: Ази́з Серге́евич Шавершя́н; 24 March 1989 – 5 August 2011),[3] better known as Zyzz,[4][5] was a Russian-born Australian bodybuilder, personal trainer and model. He established a cult following after posting multiple videos of himself on YouTube, starting in 2007.[6][7][8]

In July 2011, Shavershian gained more media attention when The Sydney Morning Herald published an article about the arrest of his older brother, Said, for illegal possession of anabolic steroids.[9] On 5 August 2011, while on holiday in Thailand, Aziz suffered a heart attack and died at the age of 22.[4][10]

https://www.vice.com/en/article/3dmevn/remembering-zyzz-the-greatest-muzza-ever

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

I’m Team Handsome and make all the chicks laugh, so basically I’m hella money. 

Plus dad bods are in these days. 

I remember back in the day you posted a selfie on here and people were saying you looked like Goku from DragonballZ.