ARE YOU ATTRACTIVE?

Guest 007

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DEE38

...and a wife beater. I buy wife beater in little boys large, so they fit just rite.. not all big like the normal guy wifebeaters.(and they're cheaper!) I collect wifebeaters, 3 in a pack for 4 bucks aint so bad!.

Yay!! for wifebeaters! check me in the summer time. I wear them once and toss 'em out, because they rock when they're brand new. i always RIT dye them light pink. i trash my clothes so fast, i dress way cheap, but i don't care.

i suck. i think i dont try very hard which is why i think i have no girl friend. also i think im too picky. and as for the comment about the timbos i stole a pair so fuck it. i steal everything cuz im poor and i dont believe in spending money on clothes sice they should be as much as they cost to make. i am 5'7 italian, have brown hair always cut to 1inch by my trusty home hair cutting clippers. i guess you can say well girls tell me when i dress nice (which is rarely) im really hot yet i have bad self esteem and wont talk to grls. i have been told that once you get to know me im the sweetest guy ever so if this mokery of a humn being which is myself i have e mail and i like to paint:D ;) thats my word.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I look fine, everyone admits that, ny voice is nice to. But i'm WEIRD so not to many people handle that and i dont blame them.

• 2 years later...

Depends what the ladies prefer. I've had girls say I was an "ugly mothafucka" (exact words) and some girls say I was a "9.5 out of 10" (exact words). Mixed cat so I get the "what ethnicity are you" question all the fucking time, where I just answer the same answer on automatic instict. Most may assume I'm either half-black/half-white, or Puerto Rican or some other type of Hispanic. Sometimes I dress like a bum when I'm just running to the store or something. I usually dress relaxed and simple. A polo shirt or a t-shirt (usually hip-hop inspired) and some baggy jeans or khakis, some retro shoes or Timbs. I got wavy/nappy hair and sometimes never brush it. I may pat it down or brush it to get rid of any type of "bedhead" look. That's about it. When I go out to some type of special occasion social gathering I may dress up a little classier and will slap some hair gel/grease in the hair.

Yeah I'm pretty fucking ugly. When ever I ride the bus home during peak hour the seat next to mine is always the last one to be filled. I don't know weather thats due to my extreme uglyness or not. I imagine it is still pretty dam funny regardless though

are you attractive

I'm 5'2, 125lbs with long dirty blonde hair and a tan. My favorite feature on my body is my ass. It's like a perfect bubble. The running joke in my family is that madre had an affair with the black milkman. I don't think i'm cute at all but guys talk to me wherever i go but everyone knows that's because pussy.................................................... doesn't have a face. we all know it's the truth.

According to my life events, I would have to go with "yes, I'm attractive".

I was popular in school, and I had a lot of friends. I was voted "best body" in my yearbook. I still have the face of a teenager. I've always been quite the party girl, and I'm also a sassy dresser.