ARE YOU ATTRACTIVE?

Guest 007

Guest SPLINTER

damn tease i knew there was a reason why you are so cool. your either a nome(david the nome(sp?) or your a leprechaun if your only 6"(six inches tall). and to be able to lift 400 at that height no wonder you fit in so well with the umpa loompa crew we had going. damn 6" tall has any girl used you as a dildo, if so what does a pussy looke like from a slongs point of view? did you swim to the top and scratch it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Physical apperance is still very important to me... especially the face, but for me it's all about how you carry yourself. You can be the most incredible looking guy, but if you don't have personality, I'll get bored out of my mind and show you the door. Looks may catch my eye, but it's hard to keep my interest...

hmmm..5"4, brown, drk red hair. brown eye, semi short hair wid a numba 2 fade i gel up like a true playa, haha. umm wear nothing but ecko, polo, nautica, tommy, shit like that, i feel like imma fuccin faget describin myself to some fagget. ne ways im 14.young and infamous in tha streets, right?

ummm....im tall and skinny. i have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. im shy when im around people I dont kno, just sit there and dont say anything, but im a crazy bastard when im around people im comfortable with and known for awhile. I like wearin baggy/cargo pants and whatever shirt i happen to like, whatevers comfortable and stylish. A lot of times I like wearing my "your gay" face. Thats when i'm saying your gay and I dont like your gay ass. Not really good with girls i guess. get thrown into the friend zone a lot cuz i'm too nice and funny and theyre scared of my gigantic penis http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> whatever....i dont happen to like this thread, although I am the sexiest dude on here.(I look like "insert sexy guys name here") woo

Originally posted by racecar:

im pretty boring too...i dont like goin out an finding action. i like sitting around watching movies or sleeping. i basically feel that if i met me, i'd hate me. or as Lester Bernham put it..."i wouldnt remember me either."

word.. i never wanna do anything. and chicks always wanna do stuff, so that basically ends it right there.

physically, i'm tall and fat. never fuck w/ my hair, rarely clean shaven, i have a unibrow, i dress like a slob, i don't wear deoderant (baby powder, kid), and i carry myself w/ no self confidence, unless i feel threatened. i rarely go to bars or parties, but i ussually look bored as hell.. and ussually i am.. if i'm shit faced, i just stare at the ceiling or floor.

i've been told by a few people that i come off as an asshole when i first meet people. i'm just not friendly, i assume everyone is dumb until they prove otherwise.

6 feet tall....light brown complection.... big dick.... 180 pounds... black hair.... dirty hands (always got paint on em)...stay wit fresh clothes and fresh kicks.....always got a hat on (straight brim and tilted real low to the front)....1

------------------

kick midgets!!!!!!!

5'7"

130 lbs.

few stupid streched holes in my ear, theyre symmetrical(sp.?) so they look 'classy' i guess.

when i have hair i put beeswax in it, then i shave it off, and the cycle repeats. winter/summer type thing i guess.

i wear shorts that dont look dumb..

i wear shirts of fastcore bands, but im not a crusty kid.

people tell me i either look like im 12 or 20, but im 17.

if im comfortable with the people im around it's all good, but if im not then i get assholeish and end up finding tracks and walking for hours.

girls talk to me alot.

i suck in bed.

i sing in a fastcore band..when we play its usually pretty insane, and ive been known to slash my forehead open and bleed everywhere, and also bite open a rootbeer can and carve my flesh open.

i used to spit fire, but realized that was bad after a toronto show in which i almost burned down a loft and burnt my face/throat, etc.

this said band is touring the US this summer..so if you like fast hardcore or just good shows ill hook you up with the dates of when we'll be out.

mancruel@aol.com

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BlUR!!

God didnt bless me with good looks,friends,a fully functional brain. but some how i manage 2 get some loving. Thanking the world 4 years and years of prostituiton>> j/k

well most chicks find me annoying or just plain hateable.i get girls but few,and not the ones i want.my personality is juuuuuust not there. and most people think im cocky but im really not.and i think im half vampire cause for some reason i just love the dark.i'd probably kill a person for turning the light on while i was watching a movie. clothes= sweats hoddies and bootleg.im too broke to buy the "real" fancy shit.I'd just look stupid with $250 jeans and a $800 Movado on while taking the trAin. And yea i've got the grin thing down i think i patented it back in 85. Since like around first grade i rolled with a screwface , which did no good. Its gotten to the point where ill just be smiling and grinning for no reason.um yea well exactly....

------------------

fuckitwhocares

I'm 17...5'11", 155 pounds...pale (I hardly go outside at all except at night), 1/8" buzzed brownish-blond hair...

Awkward walk most of the time...and working on my posture...

I wear t-shirts and pants ALL THE TIME.

Serious (and pessimistic) most of the time, loud and obnoxious the rest of the time!

(What a combo!)

I don't really know what others think about me, but I assume their opinions of me are pretty bad...

[This message has been edited by Tofu (edited 08-06-2001).]

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I look like Timon from "The Lion King", the rat/mongoose animal thingie. That's about the most accurate description I can give. Bob Hope and Secret can testify. I'm also just as entertaining as boxful of faucet handles. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by kid furie:

furie: im actually suprisingly ugly (devilush and secret can vouch for this). maybe if i was better looking and more of an asshole id get some play http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>. skinny, short and just an all around pretty awkward kind-of-a guy. too lazy to flirt with the ladies and i wear thrift store clothes, boo-fuckin-hoo...

kid furie...come one now...you aren't bad looking! don't be hard on yourself. and don't be an asshole for christ sake. you're a so super nice it's not even funny. it's great that you are a swell guy. just deal with what you got,which is all good, trust me. you so cute!!!

Originally posted by Tofu:

That shit looks painful, keep!!!! Damn!

actually it didnt hurt at all, but it did sound like someone was biteing into an apple as they punched it. oh and i have white hair now....