craziest thing a black person has ever stole from you

2slim

Originally posted by rip

black guy: wuh you doin dow hurr, yo aint no nigga

me: im tryin get some o dem thangs, nah mean

black guy: aight we get at me den

that was in new orleans shit was hot walkin roun down there.

for some reason i knew this had to be new orleans before you even said it. jesus christ i love my fucking city.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BOZACK

for some reason i knew this had to be new orleans before you even said it. jesus christ i love my fucking city.

i know that place is fuckin pimpin. you know where i can get the sq mix tapes? i only found em down there at acouple stores but the foolz at tech school stole em all.

Originally posted by rip

i know that place is fuckin pimpin. you know where i can get the sq mix tapes? i only found em down there at acouple stores but the foolz at tech school stole em all.

ehh i've seen em sold on the street in the 3rd ward around louisiana ave. & lasalle st. i think, but peaches records and tapes should have em. they specialize in underground n.o. rap & bounce. they're located on gentilly.

Originally posted by BOZACK

^^oh and you can find alot of the tracks on kazaa

yeah i know ive dl alot but most are from the sq 4 disc. i wish i was back in n.o. i need togo to the hole in the wall record store out here in colorado i know they gotta have em.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

especially the really black ones...

oooo, like those fools in training day. those were some sketchy lookin brothas.

When I go to a liquor store in oakland, i pretend i'm all wacked pout on drugs so i don't get fucked with. i twitch and scratch a lot. the brothas'll talk mad shit about you but they won't wanna chance screwing with a gakked out white boy.

"Yo yo, check out that nigga...that fool be on some mad dust kid!"

or another cool observation made about me....

"Damn son, you be shermin' huh?

Shermin.....lol

I thought this was the funniest thing a black kid has ever said, I'm in gym and we are all dressing out and something happens and this black kid flips out and was like dude thats bad then he says- THATS OFF THE MOTHER FUCKEN MEAT RACK BITCH. Never in my life have I heard somethn so fuckn funny. So I staight up bit off that shit from him

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Trousersnake

MY puerto rican friend(close enough to black) told me once that you can kick a dogs nose off if you kick it hard enough.He actually thinks that it will detach not rip off or something.He still holds on to it till this day.Damn jiggles

Hhaah.:lol:

• 1 year later...

Outside of Walgreens I'm walking a dog

Very Large Black Lady "Is dat one of them chimywoohwaz"

me "Yeah, It's my girl's chiwawa."

Outside of Walgreens another time on a very cold day inwhich it was snowing and raining

Moderatly large black woman looks over at me like she is lonely.

me "jesus christ, I should really buy a hat."

Moderatly large black woman "you know what they say, when it rains it snows."

Guest -40 trooper
Originally posted by metallix@Apr 15 2003, 01:46 PM

Originally posted by 2slim

i dont have issues with being white,i just think its funny that this thread will be labeled racist,and the craziest thing a white person ever said is ok...????black people say crazy shit too,so dont be a pussy and post up!!!!nigga!

I didn't notice the other thread that teaser started, someone just bumped it up now. I believe labeling someone "racist" is actually being racist in itself. One could argue that holding certain beliefs puts you into a group of people, in essence a race. So by labeling someone racist your being racist because your labeling someone based on their beliefs, which could be part of a race of some sort. yeah thats its..and now on to "the craziest thing a white person ever said." thread :)

WWWWWWWWWHHHAT????????!

SHE LAUGHED WITH A PETRIFIED FACE OF AWE AND SLOWLY WALKED AWAY.. didnt mind though since last night was my house warming party ...my roomats are both white...and i was given gifts of chicken,watermelon,...and the semi-hourly dropping of cotton balls on the floor of my room..

...yea i should take pictures of the pad today..yup..

Driving in new york city my buddy pulls and stops at a red light slightly in the bike lane where two bike couriers are coming down the street.

Black guy on bike1: You boutta get smashed bitch!!!!

Black guy on bike2: YEA EAT A DICK FAGGOT!!!!

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Jun 21 2005, 10:29 AM

SHE LAUGHED WITH A PETRIFIED FACE OF AWE AND SLOWLY WALKED AWAY.. didnt mind though since last night was my house warming party ...my roomats are both white...and i was given gifts of chicken,watermelon,...and the semi-hourly dropping of cotton balls on the floor of my room..

...yea i should take pictures of the pad today..yup..

fucking hilarious! were you saying shit like that all night cause thats how the party was rollin? or is this a running joke between you are your friends? i have no words for how funny this shit is.

Me and a freind of mine were getting food from this place chinese place.

While we were waiting in line this black dude in front of me turns around and waves a zombie toy in my face and goes "Bwainsss!! BWAAIIINNSSS!!!".

thats the only one i can think of for now.

yea a running joke.

cant seem to find the camera... my pad is fuckin pimp as hell..i live in a refurbished toy factory next to the river..free internet and cable.. on the third floor ..... this kid that rides in circles around the complex for hours on end with his big wheel..

oh yea..

me and two friends are in minniapolis in a super 8 and after getting checked...decide to ask the young man who we thought was the bellboy bumping what sounds like booty bass on a laptop really loud ..where a good hookah bar was

so dude was all like to the clerk of the hotel" ride that pussay pussay" as he sat behind the desk in the proccess of looking up an all ages nightclub called cancun in minniapolis..

he looks up at me and my friend and with a straight face says " yea me an my boys go to the gay all ages club sometimes cause there be some hot ass bisexual girls the naw meen'? you can go there or you can go with me to cancun an bump bootie wit the girlies"

so i asked him if he knew where a hookah bar was again

he said" naw i aint knowin bout no hookah bar but i know you caint bump booties at no hookah bar"

come to find out he didnt even work there and just carried peoples luggage for the tips and sat with his large white girlfriend/s? all day using the free wifi..

had to be there i guess

Archived