craziest thing a black person has ever stole from you

2slim

Guest R@ndomH3ro

WOW....just WOW at this thread.

man.....

this shit took white people back 50 years.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My other black friend insists on calling watermelon "waterlemon" and he calls kool aid juice. His kids will be fighting over it and hell be like "give yo sister back her juice!". I also saw him ask his kids if they wanted some spaghetti and give them ramen noodles with ketchup. Shit cracks me up everytime im over there.

damn for real?

you hang out with some ghetto folks.

Dude I used to work with this black crackhead Jerry during the summers I was in high school at the company my step dad worked out. We move school funiture into school and stuff like that.

So one day we are installing desks in rooms. We go to the nurses office to drop a desk off he stops...

Jerry: Whuh whuh whuh dat is der?

Me: What?

Jerry: Mang right der! What dat is I seen dat awn da TeeeVee dat uh dat a duhfiffafatah? FUBIBUHLATAH? FUK MAAAAAAN I CAIN'T EVEN PUHNOUN DAT WUHHHD. Huh uh uh huhuuh...

Me:(*in tears laughing so hard) Defibrillator Jerry man...

Jerry:Mang dat like uhhh toung twistah man likeuh cat gowtcha tung knah mean?

Another time @ lunch...

My friend: Jerry you wanna go to KFC for lunch?

Jerry: Psshht Yo I aint stoopit man... I know why yous sayin dat...

My friend: Huh? What did I say?

Jerry: Yous sayin dat kaws Im black thats some racist shit. Awll black pepole lyke chicken?

Me: Jerry thats the only around here for at least 10 miles...

Jerry: Wha? Oh... Yea MANG LETS GET SOME CHIGGIN BUCKETS!

Jerry: Naw whuh zactly is snow? I mean man is it uh like uh da wawtah rain down hea and just uh froooze befoe it hit da groun like you know whuh I sain man?

My friend: Yea basically its that..

Jerry: I alway thunk dat...Mang I like snow...

In high school a friend of mine got broken into and the natives who did it stole a loaf of bread, a jar of peanut butter and there dvd.

I laughed when he told that story.

My uncles place got broken into several years back and they stole icecream from the freezer, they didnt just take the whole tub with them but rather they took the time to stop and pour themselves a bowl and had the courtesy to put the bowl in the sink

Its nice when people use manners when they rob you.

Archived