craziest thing a black person has ever stole from you

2slim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: craziest thing a black person has ever said to you

damn what i said must've been true and hit you close to home.

and damn get some better momma snaps

stephon-umad.jpg

nigga, if someone put a french fry to your neck ,you'd start cryin and call 5-0 AND the Vandal Squad,and drop names of everyone you know, just to get into the witness protection program

nigga, if someone put a french fry to your neck ,you'd start cryin and call 5-0 AND the Vandal Squad,and drop names of everyone you know, just to get into the witness protection program

yeah you got me there buddy. french fry wow amazing. witness protection lol

quick tell another funny momma joke

when people say "if he would've sliced my neck open i would've beat his ass" or "if he shot me i would've broke his back" i know they're bullshittin.

and you catchin feelins

yeah you got me there buddy. french fry hahaha.

quick tell another funny momma joke

when people say "if he would've sliced my neck open i would've beat his ass" or "if he shot me i would've broke his back" i know they're bullshittin.

and you catchin feelins

im just exploiting the realities of pussy niggas with weapons and all the lil wiggas that ride them

you should've at least got a punch in. or said somethin about his momma.

it makes it look like he punked you

nigga was a blood, bloods are supposed to slice,thats what they pride themselves on, AND NIGGA DIDNT SLICE,nigga looked into my eyes and and got shook, AND NIGGA RAN AND RAN AND RAN AND TRIPPED AND RAN SO MORE, and nigga never came back

and i let the nigga slide, i didnt even tell the school cops. i waited for nigga to come back,i had my own weapon,fair and square, but nigga knew better.

and i still roamed the school and the streets just like any other day with my gold hanging. nigga was never to be seen again

nigga came at me with his blade bared, but ran away with his tail between his legs

nigga was a blood, bloods are supposed to slice,thats what they pride themselves on, AND NIGGA DIDNT SLICE,nigga looked into my eyes and and got shook, AND NIGGA RAN AND RAN AND RAN AND TRIPPED AND RAN SO MORE, and nigga never came back

and i let the nigga slide, i didnt even tell the school cops. i waited for nigga to come back,i had my own weapon,fair and square, but nigga knew better.

and i still roamed the school and the streets just like any other day with my gold hanging. nigga was never to be seen again

nigga came at me with his blade bared, but ran away with his tail between his legs

i find that story hard to believe. blood comes up to a random person, pulls a knife on somebody, doesn't want money, then you look at him and he gets scared and runs tripping and falling screaming for his life.. wow. i went to a ghetto high school for a couple years and never heard of shit like that.

i find that story hard to believe. blood comes up to a random person, pulls a knife on somebody, doesn't want money, then you look at him and he gets scared and runs tripping and falling screaming for his life.. wow. i went to a ghetto high school for a couple years and never heard of shit like that.

nigga, 90210 aint a ghetto

and i never said the kid screamed

ay nigga this is niiga is too sick my nigga

bloods ran up to my nigga and nigga he didnt slice!

can you belee dat?

word?

word.

nigga i nominate this nigga for nigga of the year

thats righ, say it loud and proud my honkey!

ay nigga lets go bombing sometime i seen your sketches them shits are mad ill my nigga

my nigga you on some SABER AWR MSK shit

nigga

TOO sick

ay nigga lets go bombing sometime i seen your sketches them shits are mad ill my nigga

my nigga you on some SABER AWR MSK shit

nigga

TOO sick

l_cb4d92feac4a2d954ad0eddbb716ad66.jpg

l_d2c9dd96287c3f4ada6d30ddff46570c.jpg

l_f7b2c8b7791080a1791f247769903e64.jpg

damn what i said must've been true and hit you close to home.

and damn get some better momma snaps

stephon-umad.jpg

acting hard is so easy on the internet.

seriously, somone randomly pulls a knife on you, how many people will actually do anything other than stand still or shit their pants?

all i'm saying is his story didn't add up. a blood pulls a knife on you, and you "look at him in his eye" (LOL), and he runs away tripping and falling in fear? get the fuck outta here. the only way that would happen is if you pulled a strap on him. the person with the weapon advantage isn't the one going to be scared.

i was walking into a 7-11 one time and this black dude was walking next to me kind of, going into the same store and he was all "pussy!" i said "what!" he's like "uhh,,,, want some pussy?" i laughed and walk into the store. he stubbled off mumbling to himself.

i saw some black dudes about to do a driveby on me, and i looked them dead in the eye

and they hopped out of the car and took off running, tripping and falling in fear.

if they would've shot me i would've broken their necks

i saw some black dudes about to do a driveby on me, and i looked them dead in the eye

and they hopped out of the car and took off running, tripping and falling in fear.

if they would've shot me i would've broken their necks

you know you'd cry if someone pulled a spork on your puny ass

:lol:

all i'm saying is his story didn't add up. a blood pulls a knife on you, and you "look at him in his eye" (LOL), and he runs away tripping and falling in fear? get the fuck outta here. the only way that would happen is if you pulled a strap on him. the person with the weapon advantage isn't the one going to be scared.

tell me why the nigga ran then ,without takin my shit,or cuttin me

obviously i didnt have any pictures of your mom on me, to scare him away

tell me why the nigga ran then ,without takin my shit,or cuttin me

obviously i didnt have any pictures of your mom on me, to scare him away

because you lied, exaggerated, and changed the story to impress people on the internet

Archived