craziest thing a black person has ever stole from you

2slim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was in the 2nd grade.. and this bitch was saying stupid shit so i was trying to make a come back.. but before i could she lifted her left palm and said "talk to the hand"... ive been petrified to get into arguments with black females ever since....

HONEST.

I had some black chick hang out the passenger window of an SUV while calling me a "Maggot" and pouring a Pepsi bottle out, which since we were going about 50 miles per hour went all over their car. All this because I cut her off and gave her the finger when she flashed her high-beams. Some people...

Originally posted by fermentor666@Jun 21 2005, 06:44 PM

Some people...

what do you mean by some people?

i'm joking..

Originally posted by fermentor666@Jun 21 2005, 07:30 PM

CAUSE I'M BLACK YO, I'M BLACK YO, I'M BLICKETY BLICKETY BLICK BLACK YO, I'M BLICK BLACK BLICKETY BLACK AND I'M BLACK CAUSE I'M BLACK

yeah, when after like the 3rd or 4th "blickety" his comedy irritated me..I was all like "chris we know you're blickety!.."

i buy all these silly t-shirts from thrift stores.. so i had one on that said "martin beherman bees" on it...

i go into a subway sandwich place in uptown new orleans and i order a sammich

the lady behind the counter says:

Lady: GURRRRRRRRRRRRL YOU WENNT TO BERRRHMAN?

Me: uhm, no..

Lady: I DIDN'T THINKKK SO!@#@$

------

once there was this crackhead lady that would roam the streets by one of my apartments (uptown new orleans)..

coming out of my apartment she started coming on to my Ex, and then turns around and screams in my face "FUCKING WHITE BITTTTTTTCH"

i know i have more stories, i just can't remember any worth typing at the moment..

Originally posted by dumy+Jun 22 2005, 12:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Jun 22 2005, 12:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Jun 21 2005, 07:30 PM

CAUSE I'M BLACK YO, I'M BLACK YO, I'M BLICKETY BLICKETY BLICK BLACK YO, I'M BLICK BLACK BLICKETY BLACK AND I'M BLACK CAUSE I'M BLACK

yeah, when after like the 3rd or 4th "blickety" his comedy irritated me..I was all like "chris we know you're blickety!.."

[/b]

Haha, no no, I'm talking about the part in CB4 where one of the members gets all militant African and makes a solo single and that's the entire minutes to the song which goes on for like 2 minutes.

i was walking through the tenderloin and i stepped on one of those metal plate things in the sidewalk and it made a noise and this black guy yells at me, "why the fuck you white people always do that?" apparently colored folk don't step on metal parts of the sidewalk... also, it appears you had to be there

Some black guy rode his bike by a while ago and said

"How's it going?"

and I said

"Not much, what's up?"

he said

"Been a wonderful day, hope you're having a great day too."

Silly negros and their crazy urban jive talk. :rolleyes:

uptown in chicago..dude comes up to me, reaches out his hand, which i shake on instinct(i guess) asks me if i got a dollar, and i said no. he pleads, and says, "BUT MAN I GOT CO-HUT TOMMOROW!" and explained how he needed to take the bus to the court house. and i was like "aight man, but i dont have a dollar.." since i guess he thought i didnt believe him, he felt the need to shove his court papers in my face and say "SEE MAN I GOT CO-HUT I AINT LYIN TO YOU MAN!" i was checking to see what the crime was, and couldn't find it, and asked him and he got this gleaming smile on his face and said, "now, boy, i cant tell you all of THAT!". His bond was $1,000.00. Couldn't pay the $2.00 for the train?

Originally posted by fermentor666+Jun 21 2005, 08:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Jun 21 2005, 08:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dumy@Jun 22 2005, 12:40 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Jun 21 2005, 07:30 PM

Haha, no no, I'm talking about the part in CB4 where one of the members gets all militant African and makes a solo single and that's the entire minutes to the song which goes on for like 2 minutes.

[/b]

that makes more sense.

Were all hanging out smoking and drinking when my friends ghetto ass cousin goes "a, are yall hungry? cause I got this credit card" and proceeds to whip out a quest card (digital food stamps). we all bust out laughing thinking he intentionally made a joke but I guess he wasnt trying to be funny , which of course made it funnier. "yall aint gonna be laughing when your full". We went and stocked up on 7-11 microwave burritos. :clown2:

Oh, and when I was waiting outside a theater for a concert this homeless black lady came up to me, and was husling me for change.

She's like, "You got any spare change?" I start reaching in my pocket and she says.."So how old are you boy, 15 I suppose!" I look at my ex-girlfreind with a sort of devious look on my face, then at the lady, "Seventeen..." She proceeds to go buckwild, "DAMN BOY, you got a babyface, I bet you got lots of girlfriends, how many girlfriends you got?"

"About twenty."

She came back later with cake all in her hair.

Me and my friend were skateabording in his street, and then he fell and his board shot ouut in front of a Range Rover, it screeched.

The window rolled down and this black guy was liek rushing him saying "Get yo board get yo board get yo board!" And then my friend picked it up and moved out of the way and the guy SCREAMED, "HA! I KNOW YOU SEEN FRIDAY, BITCH!!!"

I still don't get it.

i dont know but black people are moving in my hood. like 5 families in the last week. swear. and before them there were no black families. and one RIGHT across the street, they hit my moms expedition on their very FIRST day in the hood. put a big ass dent in that bitch.

Archived