craziest thing a black person has ever stole from you

2slim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: craziest thing a black person has ever said to you

i was on newbury street and this cracked out "african american" nigga comes up to me and goes "hey cracka its no joke im broke" so i gave him five dollas but only on the condition that he rapped so he goes fuck you and looks at my friend and goes can i have money my friend goes im hindu i have none so he goes if your a hindu do whatchu can do! finger licken chicken is what im itchin"

fixed

a blood ran up to me in my school staircase,no one else around

never seen the kid before exept the time i made a comment bout his mom,i knew he just wandered in off the street to defend his mom

put a huge blade to my neck, asked me " whatchu say bout my momma?"

i stared the kid dead in his eyes-didnt say nothin, i just sharted- if he wouldve cut me i wouldve broken his neck

the kid just ran off holding his nose, didnt cut me,never saw him again

yea thats the craziest thing a black person ever asked me .."whutchu say bout my momma?"

right next to the infamous "jungles." all bloods

yo i heard "the jungles" were/are fucking crazy.

when i was in LA, we drove down crenshaw and at the inersection of Crenshaw and 8th, this dude in an SUV demolished the shit out of this neon and the neon flew into some donut place and the lady in the neon died.

Yoooooo.. the whole exchange between Theo and that Sun dude a page back had me rolling..

oh yeah, this whole thread is ignorant as fuck. Y'all should be ashamed.

"HEY whiteboy..........................nice shoes"

QUOTE]

ive had a lot of people admiring my shoes. this onetime i was in a store and this black lady was like "damn dem some hot shoes nigga" ans the next day i was in the sam store and iwas turned around and had a hood on and this black chick was like "ay yo nigga, is them baby phats?" and when i turned around she said "oh shit dat niggas white"

a blood ran up to me in my school staircase,no one else around

never seen the kid before, knew he just wandered in off the street

put a huge blade to my neck, asked me " whatchu gonna do"

i stared the kid dead in his eyes-didnt say nothin- if he wouldve cut me i wouldve broken his neck

the kid just ran off, didnt cut me,never saw him again

yea thats the craziest thing a black person ever asked me .."whutchu gonna do"

WHATEVER. YOU LOOKED LIKE THIS GUY

scared-of-foul-balls.jpg

:lol: ^^^^^^^^

hahahahahahahahahhaa

thats funny....hahahaha

a blood??? hahahahahaha! that blood woulda fucked you up faggot!

and you know what else was funny???

how he said he was walking around with his "GOLD" hanging!!!

what a faggot!!!

theo huxtable is a funny nigga...

good shit man!!!

"there's two types of gravy. brown gravy and white gravy. brown gravy is that shit you put on steaks and mashed potatoes and shit. white gravy is that shit you use to SOP dat biscuit up wit"

-steve from houston

yo i heard "the jungles" were/are fucking crazy.

when i was in LA, we drove down crenshaw and at the inersection of Crenshaw and 8th, this dude in an SUV demolished the shit out of this neon and the neon flew into some donut place and the lady in the neon died.

crazy shit.

crenshaw and 8th? i don't even think those streets intersect.

YO DUMY ALREADY SAID IT BUT THAT WHOLE SHIT WITH THEO AND SUNSUN HAD ME ROOOOOOLLLLLLLLIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG :lol: :lol: :lol: NIGGA WAS HITTING YA MAN WITH THE ILL BEAT STREET 1985 "YO MAMA" JOKES. MY SON SAID "NOT AS SCARED AS YO MOMMA WAS WHEN SHE SAW YOUR FACE" LMAOOOOOOOO YO, WOWWWW. MY DUDE YOU ARE THE MOST UNINTENTIONALLY FUNNY MUTHAFUCKA ON THE WHOLE INTERNET RIGHT NOW, BIG UP YOURSELF (BUT NOT REALLY).

WHEN DID THIS TURN INTO THE "PRETEND YOU SONNED A BLACK GUY THAT HAD YOUR HEART BEATING OUT YOUR CHEST LIKE ROGER RABBIT" THREAD?? I PEEPED LIKE 3 AESOPS FABLES ALREADY.

Funniest thing I heard lately was after kicking out some aboriginal (they count as blacks don't they?) sniffers from my store after they tried to jack a bottle of Beam, They started screaming at me from outside the store "I'll kill you cunt! I'll sniper you! Thats it, you getting snipered cunt!"

Had to chuckle about it afterwards.

One time were all drunk at the house and my friends cousin says "ay, are yall hungry, cuz I got a credit card!" and pulls out a quest card which is basically digital food stamps. Everyone starts laughing and he gets all mad which means he wasnt joking so it was even funnier.

My other black friend insists on calling watermelon "waterlemon" and he calls kool aid juice. His kids will be fighting over it and hell be like "give yo sister back her juice!". I also saw him ask his kids if they wanted some spaghetti and give them ramen noodles with ketchup. Shit cracks me up everytime im over there.

My other black friend insists on calling watermelon "waterlemon" and he calls kool aid juice. His kids will be fighting over it and hell be like "give yo sister back her juice!". I also saw him ask his kids if they wanted some spaghetti and give them ramen noodles with ketchup. Shit cracks me up everytime im over there.

now dats ghetto right there.

Archived