craziest thing a black person has ever stole from you

2slim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FUGITIVE

"HEY whiteboy..........................nice shoes"

"HEY whiteboy..........................nice jacket"

"HEY whiteboy wacha doin in mah neighberrrhood"

"HOOOOOOTY-HOOOOOT"

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by dojafx

One time i thought i heard someone speaking negroe, but then i just realized that you were a fucking idiot.

it aint negroe talk doja...its country twang!

I mean, slang!

I got it while staying in NM. They got alot

of cowpoke over yonder!

A FEW YEARS AGO ME AND THE GANG WERE AT THE MOVIE THEATER, LETHAL WEAPON 3 OR 4 SOME SHIT, LOL, THE LAST MOVIE I SAW AT A THEATER, I WAS STILL YOUNG AND HAD A CURFEW. I MENTIONED I HAD TO BE HOME SOON AND THE "YOUR MOMMA EATS CHEESE GUY" HEARD ME AND SAID " MAN, IF YOURE ON HOUSE ARREST, WHY YOU AINT JUST SNEAK OUT THE WINDOW?"

????????????????????????????????????????????///

me and my boy were at the West Indian club one time, me being puerto rican, the jamaicans look at me like i stole somethin. Well, this dude was like,"yo, u a rican right?" and i said "yea" then he preceeded to sing Elvis Crespo "suavemente" and say "damn mang, ya ricans crazy, but ya make some bangin ass rice" i was like what? black people around Hartford be wylin.

Conversation overheard between this kid and my teacher.

Him: Well I got these womens lined up and they know what I want and they know I am going to get it.

Teacher: And what is it you want?

Him: Um, well you know, I want to watch a movie. And I get to watch a movie.

Teacher: Oh, alright then. You make sure no little movies come out.

Him: Oh well shit, I wrap my big movie in plastic so no little movies come out. Shit, what choo play me for?

this guy marcus in my school-

Yo, b,whattup son,you been durchin on dem hoes latley?man,i really need to gets one of them bust diesels down in my lap so i can be like twerp,twerp,twerp,twerp!fo real(he start laughing all crazy)how bout you?(then continues to suck on his tooth while waiting for me to answer him)

hes stupid as fuck but one of the coolest people i know

i was in queens central booking (non graff arrest). i was the only white dude in the lock up. i'm sitting on a bench with this old dude sleeping next to me. so this other guy is like "your white! why are you here??" then he goes ".....and why do YOU have a bench???"

i found that amusing!

Re: craziest thing a black person has ever said to you

Originally posted by 2slim

"say bruh,what if the moon fell on the earth?","man,my shit would be runnin!","nigga,you cant outrun the moon."

more to come

hahaha. i dont care two ESKIMOES just said that, its awesome.

a buddy of mine who happens to be a huge samoan cat who never usually says anything remotely "caring" saw a small dog in a yard driving back from lunch one time and said:

"yo that motherfuckin puppy is CUTE."

you really gotta see the guy...

i'm laughing my ass offf

anyway, i got a few good ones

overheard on the bus

"i jacked that nigga fo a quarter!"

i was sharing a cigarette with some friends, a girl walks by, looks at us, and says "goddamn, white people stank!"

later that year, the same girl says to her friend

"excuse me, is this summer time? are we in a RAP video? hellllll naw, bitch!"

overheard in hall

"nigga, dont put salt on me! i aint no potato!"

and, finally, my friend, who is a white female, said that some woman told her "fo a white girl, you got booty!"

:lol:

in my country we dont have black people as such, but we got aboriginals, they're like black people in america cuz they use the word nigga and shit but really they're not. and almost every day you'll hear something like this

"yo dawwggg, you quolleninoo, you wanna give us a dolla dawg, fuckin kinghit you if you dun maaann, you get wolloped up that tree *burp* fuckin get back heeer you whiiite cuunnt, wheres my dolla? empty yaaw pockets, is that a phone dawg? back up maann, my boyz are around the corner man, we know where you live dawg, shhh shh.. just give me your dolla man...come on dawwg.. white cunt *burp*.."

Archived