craziest thing a black person has ever stole from you

2slim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This little exchange went down in berkeley in front of my friends apartment last weekend...

black dude: "Excuse me bro, excuse me....can i axe you a question?

me: "Sure, if i can chop you an answer."

He didn't get the joke and procedded to ask me for money

I said no.

Playing basketball at a local court... I was the only white boy playing. It was the start of the game and I walked up to a team mate and motioned him to pass the ball in to me to get it all going. He looked at me and said:

"Shorty... you better speed on before you get pee'd on!"

This was the early 80's...

I've had a couple of black people ask me if the oz. of tobacco I had in my baggie is weed, like "Whauuut, yo, check it, he rollin' a spliff on the street dun," yeah, i tell them, I guess black people's eyes, are too blind to see that tobacco is golden brown, either that, or all they smoke are those dlunt sized dime bags of brown ass grass. yeah, while I'm on it, today, on the train i was being a shithead to fight off the cold, you know, acting like I had a grenade launcher, millions of charlies around, plus people were shooting rockets into my invincible armor, so I was on the train, still worked up, and this black lady sitting next to me, asx me if I'm going to leave the pile of newspapers on the floor where I'd left them, "is that a problem?" I said, (I am the problem people), then before she could respond, I launched them under the seat with me feet, super shithead status

Originally posted by RubbeRBand

this black lady sitting next to me, asx me if I'm going to leave the pile of newspapers on the floor where I'd left them, "is that a problem?" I said, (I am the problem people), then before she could respond, I launched them under the seat with me feet, super shithead status

Don't you just love it when someone has to force their sense of order onto you? Man, mind your own fucking buisness lady!

Oh, another incident about a year ago....

This was after I cut some black guy off who rolled up next to me

black dude: "You white devil honkey muh fuckin cracka! I should whup yo ass fo dat!"

Me (Shock quickly fading into irritation): "Wha?!? You're damn lucky this isn't the fifties anymore asshole!"

Say something racist to me, you'll get something equally disrespectful back (certain restrictions apply Void where prohibited.)

I only said that because i had a quick escape route. I guess he was used to talking shit and not hearing any sort of retort from white boys judging from the suprise on his face.

Originally posted by BOZACK

said to blatantly homosexual black boy:

"sissy james, if you dont stop walkin wit dat dip imma tickle my weeny in ya booty hole"

sissy james: "hahahahaha [gay laugh] boy you can't take this pussy"

pussy???? wtf?

Hahahahahaahahahah....yeah...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

[black dude: "You white devil honkey muh fuckin cracka! I should whup yo ass fo dat!"

Me (Shock quickly fading into irritation): "Wha?!? You're damn lucky this isn't the fifties anymore asshole!"

jesus that was funny. i totally pictured that as i read it.:lol:

a black friend: You know I like your attitude...I mean you act a lot like us...just look at you..

me: you're crazy I dress like a skater and listen to punk rock and metal.

friend: yea but you don't give a fuck so I'm making you an honorary black man.

So every since then I've no longer been considered a cracker or a honkey...

Originally posted by meone

a black friend: You know I like your attitude...I mean you act a lot like us...just look at you..

me: you're crazy I dress like a skater and listen to punk rock and metal.

friend: yea but you don't give a fuck so I'm making you an honorary black man.

So every since then I've no longer been considered a cracker or a honkey...

cool

Originally posted by Weapon X

“IF I CAN CHOP YOU AN ANSWER” –LENS THAT IS SO DAMN FUNNY! I LOVE THIS THREAD.

ha ha, thanks...yes, this is a great thread. i wish moogle would come around and give us the black mans slant

"What's the craziest thing a white man has ever said to you?"

new favorite phrase. after the big-ass party we had on sunday night, all these homeless dudes were digging through our garbage for our recycling and i came out to smoke a cigarette, and one of em looks at me and says:

"damn, boy, yall was drinkin and yellin like you was possessed. what you been drinkin? gasoline?"

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

"damn, boy, yall was drinkin and yellin like you was possessed. what you been drinkin? gasoline?"

HA HA HA HA!!!! oh fucking great! Gasoline.....ha ha ha...oh man,some hangovers i've had in my time make me wonder if i was drinking lighter fluid the night before....

Cming out of a punk show last month some homeles black guy asked me and my friends...

"how come y'all don't have neck braces on? bangin' yo heads n shit...y'all break yo damn necks listenin' to dat devil music!"

he called it devil music..........awesome.

i used to smoke weed a lot when i was younger. i used to go to the hood when it was dry and some "black" guy pulls up next to me and hes like follow me so i go to his house and and he starts a fight with his girl and she kicks him out so hes like follow me to my whiteboys house i only had 10 dollars to spend but he was trying way to hard to help me out but i told him forget it and he pulls out a knot of 20's and hes like take this if you dont trust me.me and my friend looked at each other and i didnt know what to do i had just turned 16 and i wasnt about to rob anyone so i took his money and followed him this guy hooked me up with the fattest sack and then he offered to buy my piece of shit car. i guess you had to be there but it was just odd. what a nice drug dealer.

the crack heads in atlanta say some pretty fucked up shit too...

Originally posted by LENS

This little exchange went down in berkeley in front of my friends apartment last weekend...

black dude: "Excuse me bro, excuse me....can i axe you a question?

me: "Sure, if i can chop you an answer."

He didn't get the joke and procedded to ask me for money

I said no.

AKSED VERSUS ASKED

From Tim Messer, Melbourne, Australia: “Aksed in lieu of asked is a grating mispronunciation. Yet, I recently heard a linguist on radio claim that the word was originally spelled, and pronounced, aksed, and that the spelling was varied to reflect a widespread change in pronunciation. Is this so?”

Some decades ago, when I first became a freelance producer, I worked on natural history scripts and—to my annoyance—regularly typed bird as brid, so much so that in our family we still refer to feathered flying things that way, puzzling visitors no end. It was only when I happened to look up its word history that I found that in Old English it had indeed been bryd (plural bryddas).

This process by which a sound changes place with another in a word is called metathesis. Wasp has gone through the same change, as it was spelled both waesp and waeps in Old English (the Latin equivalent is indeed vespa, but it seems that the prehistoric form may have been nearer waps). Another example is pattern, which was created from patron in the sixteenth century. Yet another was common in the British Army in the nineteenth century, when cavalry was often said as though it was spelled Calvary. You hear it in the spoken language—one example is relevant, which is often said with the middle consonants inverted, as revelant. Children do it a lot while they’re learning new words.

Aks is a common (and notorious) modern example. Though in standard English it’s considered a mistake, it’s common in various dialects, for example in Black American English. The linguist you heard on the radio was quite right: the two forms go back to Old English, in which axian and ascian (with a hard c) existed side by side. In this case, the -sk- sound is the older, and it seems to have won the battle for survival. But the existence of the two forms, its widespread use in dialect—plus all the other cases of metathesis—suggests that someone today who says aks is actually going through a mental process that isn’t at all abnormal, and which is probably allied to Spoonerism.

Once i was at Burger King, and the guy taking my order asked me what i was up to, so i told him i was going to a party, and he asked me if i was gonna run the bitches over with the train and then laughed for a few minutes. I personally thought it was hilarious.

my homie had a dream that monkies were going to get super intelligent and take over the US, he got all drunk when we were out camping one night and decided that the dream was a warning and he had to do something...

"magic, im serious, we gotta build a trench, fodey feet wide, twenny deep. cause those mother fuckers can jump...like MJ."

Archived