last thing you ate?

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

oh that reminds me. i realized another pretty popular food that i've managed to steer clear of: eggs benedict, and hollandaise sauce in general for that matter.

That’s not as unusual as your other stuff. A bit more of a specialty item.

20 minutes ago, LUGR said:

orly?

aw yis. after work mushroom sleeps are the best. 3 hour productive sesh after nap then another sleep. Even though work comes early the next day. Anyone else break up their sleeps? Off topic. Not sure how productive I'm being right now, playing halo; ranked though so I guess I am.

This.

They say you are what you eat so I might as well become a (micro)chip(ed) half Great White shark half cyborg apex predator that sits atop the food chain given red meat is off my menu due to the advice of the wife who made me understand that I am a Bull and ai was cannibalising myself according to Hindus who view cows as their God, a fact I understand with how my experiences in the subcontinent went with how people treated me and acted in my presence.

Unlike Australia, which is 95% populated by insecure old cunts suffering tall poppy syndrome and junkies looking to cut down those who are superior to them in regards to how they live their lives as I experience with the looks of the people I usually encounter here. But that is another story entirely.

The solois because I don't need anyone else to talk to or make me happy as I can expose those who cling to attachment on the internet for the wide world to see hahaha.image.thumb.jpg.70c1dcafda2f6d0269b620847d75d78f.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Well I figure that silicon is consistent with being plastic in certain states so maybe you are right?

Maybe.  I mean that sounds about right, although I didn't think of it that way. 

On 5/17/2023 at 2:33 AM, Mauler5150 said:

This.

They say you are what you eat so I might as well become a (micro)chip(ed) half Great White shark half cyborg apex predator that sits atop the food chain given red meat is off my menu due to the advice of the wife who made me understand that I am a Bull and ai was cannibalising myself according to Hindus who view cows as their God, a fact I understand with how my experiences in the subcontinent went with how people treated me and acted in my presence.

Unlike Australia, which is 95% populated by insecure old cunts suffering tall poppy syndrome and junkies looking to cut down those who are superior to them in regards to how they live their lives as I experience with the looks of the people I usually encounter here. But that is another story entirely.

The solois because I don't need anyone else to talk to or make me happy as I can expose those who cling to attachment on the internet for the wide world to see hahaha.image.thumb.jpg.70c1dcafda2f6d0269b620847d75d78f.jpg

deep

7 hours ago, IdleHandz said:

deep

The deepest.

I take this to mean that I would descend to the literal bowels of Hell itself to remind the shit that reside there exactly what they are through their incessant need to compare, contrast and attach themselves to that which is not them.

As after all, as Buddist beliefs state, once can onl reach the Paradise of Heaven via losing all attachments as I have done to everything beyond the vessel that holds my conscious form and the device which holds memories of my past which allowed me to ascend to such a state whereby I am devoid of hate yet seem to have reflected upon others the depths to which they hate themselves.

But, alas, given I descend from a lineage of MacLeods and all that I guess there can be only "One" and if you choose to apply such logic to the concepts of Love and Hate, then I am surely glad that I am the One Love as opposed to the one who hates jajajaja.

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Of course Rodman is wearing a Rodman shirt.

Yeah, I was kinda wondering.  His shirt had a few women around him, kinda like a 2000s rap album cover.  I wasn't sure if they were strippers or something.

When he walked in, I thought to myself, "that guy looks familar"  then a split second later, I was like "hey that's Dennis Rodman". 

He took a pic with these ladies sitting at a table next to us when they were leaving, but blew off someone else and sat down at the table with those other ladies in the other pic and chatted with them for a while.

20230520_150609.jpg

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Havn't tried this yet, but I am wondering of they have the Back Front Back Side to Side burger?

FIRST LOOK inside Bun B’s new Trill Burgers’ restaurant in Houston🤤

The eatery features indoor dining options, a drive-thru, and interior art inspired by Texas, UGK, and all things BUN B.

• Like 1