last thing you ate?

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
12 hours ago, LUGR said:

What’s that?

A sushi restaurant.  It's pretty much a chain restaurant.  I was talking g to the gf about it last night, how they seem to get the highest and freshest quality on the market becuase the meats pretty much dissolve in your mouth and the little chewing you do, is extremely smooth.  And on top of all that, the flavor is very minimal and everything tastes natural not heavy with seasonings, spices, or other suaces and such. 

If you ever get a chance it's worth the experience.  You gotta try tue smoked dumplings.  Let me know what you think? 

2 hours ago, ndv said:

A sushi restaurant.  It's pretty much a chain restaurant.  I was talking g to the gf about it last night, how they seem to get the highest and freshest quality on the market becuase the meats pretty much dissolve in your mouth and the little chewing you do, is extremely smooth.  And on top of all that, the flavor is very minimal and everything tastes natural not heavy with seasonings, spices, or other suaces and such. 

If you ever get a chance it's worth the experience.  You gotta try tue smoked dumplings.  Let me know what you think? 

Sounds good, smooth chewing is #1.

• Truth 1

6 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

my guess would be chicken parm...a food that i've never tasted.

You guessed it.

I got a premature deal for the Friday special due to forgetting what day it is and confusing the barman who also had no idea of what day among Groundhog day it actually is but it has lasted me all day.

With this said I lost the wearable half of my Oakley Juliets which some scumbag will pickup like my other 2 pairs which have been lost to the faggot scum of Perth being unable to be trusted by anyone as they touch that which is not theirs.

Put a downer on my day where I would kill someone if I hadn't caught up with an actual friend I hadn't seen for 6 and a half years.

• Like 1

IMG_20230611_084313.thumb.jpg.fafa3a792c45753cc0ddb5c6ce8d6ff1.jpg

Always seen ads for this online and seen it at the store yesterday and figured I'd give it a try.. definitely different texture wise.. think of, a milkshake with protein powder and oats in it so like a thick oaty consistency that you can drink.. not bad tbh but definitely gave me the shits like 45 minutes afterwards.. not bad tho 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Props 1

• 3 weeks later...