last thing you ate?

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FWIW that's a Red Robin Monster Burger.  Been down with that since I was a kid and they were only a West Coast thing.  I don't do it often but lately I've had that hunger.  Fast food burgers kind of suck, and I'm not laying down a fistful of dollars for an overpriced hipster burger, so this is a happy medium.  Also gonna say, big burgers should be wide, not tall.  Should not have to tie the thing down like in a cartoon to eat it while half the piled on shit falls out the sides.  This burger is about maximum allowable height and the wrapper keeps you from losing anything.

21 hours ago, LUGR said:

Couldn’t decide on dessert.

A6098787-B4F1-4621-8CAB-7272DF3DE0F6.jpeg

Are those thin mints?  

Is that a coconut bar? 

You got pretzels and a brownie in milk too? 

Moogle, you see this?  I thought you twitter feed was random, but I don't know, I think you're twitter is more normal than this bowl of whatever I am looking at. 

Props tho Lugr.

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Are those thin mints?  

Is that a coconut bar? 

You got pretzels and a brownie in milk too? 

Moogle, you see this?  I thought you twitter feed was random, but I don't know, I think you're twitter is more normal than this bowl of whatever I am looking at. 

Props tho Lugr.

Adventurefuls Girl Scout cookies

cocunut bar

pretzel bites

brownie

almond milk

Believe it, or not…..no weed involved

• Like 1

🤯 you threw dates in there.  Yo you are some other level.  That's some Ben & Jerry's type stuff.  Looks like Tree hugger meets Mujahideen.  All you need is some sugar coated pistachios shaped as some IEDs and that would be the bomb.

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2