Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/19/2024 in all sections

1. Haha, thanks! The forum looks so slick btw. Not much, just adulting but also playing in the BDSM world. Taking advantage of my mature, married older woman status and manipulating / humiliating younger men. What about you?
    5 points
  2. I basically have alzheimers from smoking out of hella aluminum cans back in the days. I am on som boomer shit - idgaf.
    5 points
  3. I miss her so fucking much...she became my best friend IRL along with the legendary Devilush because we were posting here.💔 TY to the oontz for bringing people together, truly.
    4 points
  4. 4 points
  5. Good MORNING! (Late) A Caravan hauling 4 vehicles : She didn't like her new toy 🫣
    4 points
  6. Yeah Bro, made a thread about it and everything. Cheers Man, I am keeping it for special occassions given it's vintage, but may head to My Mums place and give it a wear as I am currently figuring out My options of what to do all weekend given My van can't drive for more than 5 minutes without blowing coolant everywhere once it hits operating temp due to the water pump.
    4 points
  7. I am on the train heading to the beach to take advantage of the endless summer we are having here. Plus given I have an oustanding fine from parking there overnight, best to take the stealth option today to avoid getting towed.
    3 points
  8. Lol sorry but Devilush has moved the fuck on. Here's DEE38 and I from 2016. I surprised her and drove to her art show 4 hours away.
    3 points
  9. RIP @DEE38 If you can get @Devilushto come back @mr.yuckwill be forever grateful.
    3 points
  10. Not working, browsing Channel Zero, Reddit and Twitter
    3 points
  11. I have multiple offices and go site to site so I keep one of my backpack pockets full of k-cups. I have k cups in each of my desks. hey, at least it’s not cocaine anymore!
    3 points
  12. Made some spicy curry.
    3 points
  13. way beyond My level of expertise ans Toyota wants to check over the van to make sure it is just the water pump but they wouldn't give Me a quote to install it so I have to wait until Wednesday ro get it fixed lest I get someone to help Me this weekend. Cheers Man, I hope to get it fixed so I can FO down south where it is greener and cooler with a lot less of these dog eating city rats as one finds in the CBD. I am off to the beach to waste the weekend away on the train, given it is free for Me to use public transport til June or something. Question for the oontz, do I update My Apple billing information or do I stop paying the $15 a month to preserve My 2TB of iCloud storage nothing it is pretty much full with 1.5TB of images and videos and the rest with My writings, emails and suxh.? I am tired of paying for My digital self to exist in a perfect reality while I am left to deal with sewer rats and other assorted scumbags, as it is like carrying a demon around in My pocket continually reminding Me of what he and she is incapable of reciprocating.
    2 points
  14. Me and one of my homies were talking about this forgetfulness shit a few months ago. He was like "just get me a warm cup of milk and put me on my heating pad in my chair in front of the price is right, cuz I'm done." But back to some boomer shit. How you gonna be mad about everyone in our generation getting participation trophies? You were the ones passing out the participation trophies! Participation trophies was your fucking idea, hoes! And another thing, boomers love to talk about how no one wants to work anymore. These mother fuckers were literally hippies. Just doing mad drugs and spreading AIDS. News flash. No one's ever wanted to work. Lol.
    2 points
  15. Random thought or rant? You tell me. I've been working in a shared office space for the last two years. It's the same concept as a wework space just a different name. In the two years I've been here I've had plenty of shared bathroom experience to walk away with several head-tilting thoughts. 1. The number of men leaving the shitter and not washing their hands is mind boggling. In a week I will witness at least a handful of men walk up the sink (where I'm washing my hands, like a fucking hero) and fix their hair, rub their hands on their face, fix their shirt or whatever... then leave without washing their hands. I've seen several guys not wash their hands after wee-wees either but nasty doesn't bother me so much, probably because I do it from time to time, especially when traveling on the road and have to piss at a truck stop. It leads me to wonder: are parents not teaching their kids to wash their hands after poopy-doos? Or are these grown men just so damn busy that they can't be bothered to clean themselves? Or is there some weird social media hand washing backlash that I'm not aware of? 2. I've witnessed (or rather heard, I guess) several men walk into the shitter, stand there and piss into the toilet, then sit down for poopy-doos. Like... is there something wrong with sitting down to pee before poops? Do guys think someone might find out they're a wizz-sitter and think they're legit gay? What's happening here? 3. Conference calls on the shitter. Fucking c'mon, dude. Really? Gross on so many levels, but do these guys think no one can tell they're in the toilet? Especially when they flush!?!? This is easily the thing I witness most often. 4. Pubic hair in the urinal. There's either one guy or several but I would imagine by now they're smooth as a baby's bottom down there with the amount of pubes that are piled up in the urinal. It's like a wet pile of kindling. Not to mention... are they fucking grabbing gobs of hair when peeing? And grabbing soooo much and tugging hard enough to rip it all out seems so weird. Every dark hair guy I see in the halls I think to myself "Are you the one with pubic alopecia?". 5. Used paper towels on the floor. Alright... what's happening here? You're one of the good ones who washes their hands after touching their naughty bits, you pull down some paper towels to dry off, and then what... you can't be bothered to put those used towels in the bin not 24" away from you? You just throw them into a pile on the floor next to the bin. I'll give you the benefit that maybe the towel fell out of your hands before you reached the bin. Awwwwwwww, that fucking sucks, man. Hey, here's a thought... grab another paper towel and pick it up. Quit being a lazy pile. 6. And finally, I don't understand how so much water gets on the floor and mirror. Are, like, two guys in there each at a sink at the opposite end of the counter and having a splash fight a couple times an hour? Are they washing their hands and then flicking the water at the floor/mirror to dry them off instead of the towels? I'm so confused.
    2 points
  16. a guy i know got this signed by him just recently at some kind of celebrity convention.
    2 points
  17. Still at work but finding myself here at the oontz. Please don't get me addicted 20 years later.
    2 points
  18. 2 points
  19. Lets fucking go - Yeah I ask my girl what I ate for breakfast this morning and how old my kids are......idgaf. On the serious though, my memory is fucked and I do think it is because of concussive head injuries, mad endo and other extra curricular activities . I am hella sharp about work related shit and witty snaps but I seem to be at a loss in other places at times. Gotta be from getting old I guess.
    2 points
  20. that’s bad ass! Way to go @ndv!
    2 points
  21. I got sucked into the WSB hype and sold options for $BBBY (Bed Bath & Beyond) then the price just kept going down so I sold it & lost maybe $1500 Lesson learned. I'm sticking to just buying and holding ETFs and stocks I like. WSB is just pure entertainment for me now.
    2 points
  22. admiring the massive solid @ndv helped me w/ on my project bike. pretty stoked tbh..
    2 points
  23. Natures made organic peanut butter cookies are my dirty habit might go make that the next last thing I bought, but most concurrent was this free pack Montana sent me plus rainbow scribs and inkstufZ , but I guess the last thing I really bought was a oil change but nobody wanna hear bout ur mortgage car payment or property tax... Or maybe they deeew?!
    2 points
  24. yes. get that vehicle all tuned up and road ready. we're rooting for you on the van life tip @Mauler5150
    2 points
  25. I drink a decent amount of coffee, probably too much on some days.. ever since I bought myself a moka pot years ago it's been a game changer all I drink is cafe bustelo.. nothing fancy I can't do any latte art or any of that bullshit.. I just heat up some milk in the microwave, pour the espresso over, add some sugar, for a lil extra flavor sometimes I'll get the sugar free powdered creamer but the vanilla caramel flavor and add just a little bit in there and voilà.. good ol cup of bean juice... And of course gotta have my favorite mug..
    2 points
  26. @Mauler5150sucks about the water pump good thing thats not a crazy fix
    2 points
  27. i'm such huge coffee drinker it's borderline addiction behavior. could be worse vices. i just enjoy it too much to resist drinking it, and sometimes it's the only thing that i look fwd to in the a.m. my go-to coffee alternative when i need a break from it: decaf green tea over ice with lemon and honey. maybe occasionally freshly picked mint instead of lemon.
    2 points
  28. pretty sure these new jack broccoli top types would say you don’t get it because you’re a boomer i definitely don’t get it
    2 points
  29. That Costco has all the specialty items... I've seen A5 wagyu and Juniors cheesecake there.
    1 point
  30. This should be an interesting bump, 18 years after the fact. LOL
    1 point
  31. Need to start getting on my shit more and contributing to this thread.. since things have been complicated in life recently it's hard for me to sit and focus on things but the past couple of days I've been getting back into the swing of things.. here's something I posted on IG a little while ago of something I'm working on.. rough draft in the video but in FL I redid the bass line, added cleaner high hats and kicks, just gotta clean it up and lay it all out.. sample is sped way the fuck up and pitched up a little bit as well.. There's some others I've been fucking with lately I'll try and post after work when I get a chance to see what yall think.. lv_0_20240418113618.mp4
    1 point
  32. I think we should have a parent meet up. Don't tell them just organize something with some boomer bait and let it all unfold.
    1 point
  33. I would light someone the fuck up if they touched anything of mine to move it ESPECIALLY trying to move my child without trying to pardon themselves first. I don’t talk to either parent. but my mom was the type to drive the left lane on the freeway in attempt to “regulate” everyone’s speed. So I cannot fucking imagine how she is now.
    1 point
  34. The way i see it, asking what happens after you die is very similar to wondering what happens to JD after the final season of Scrubs. WHO THE FUCK CARES IT'S NOT REAL.
    1 point
  35. i'd say concentrate on what happens before you die.
    1 point
  36. time and energy are like a paper boat at first flat but able to take dimensional form. death is that boat sinking in the water or disintegrating from being preserved on a shelf. life is that blank page waiting to be formed. and mullets are alien symbiotes from outside our dimension controlling the world
    1 point
  37. A continuation of the dream we're already having.
    1 point
  38. 1. i will be cremated. 2. one of my friends will ingest my ashes. 3. said friend will then pee my ashes into stacey dash's butt. 4. i will then be at peace resting in stacey dash's butt
    1 point
  39. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00