1. I don’t argue with mormons
    4 points
  2. Geeking out over the new shipment across the street from my pad
    4 points
  3. You just scared he’s gonna dox you like he did casek
    3 points
  4. Can someone change the title to Are all graff writers Mormons @Kults
    3 points
  5. if we were all in a pool at a waterpark and people started getting the shits from bad chinese food would it be pro management to eat the lifeguard’s first aid imodium to prevent yourself from also shitting in said pool because management recommended it ? Pro not shitting in the pool doesn’t equate to pro “management” even if you are on the same stance on a particular issue im not happy w the water park management but can agree that taking Imodium is a logical move considering we are stuck in this water with everyone else and don't want the metaphorical contagious chinese liquid shits
    3 points
  6. That is awesome ^^ my daughter has been going mad with the hot glue gun at kindy building all manner of little buildings and this inspired me slightly to try something but that station is something else. Like these images from that article.
    3 points
  7. If you optimize your diet you don’t need to wipe, minimize ya carbon footprint nahmean
    2 points
  8. Yo my man, I do owe you an apology for taking you out of context the other night though. Truthfully,, I wasn’t even reading your whole comments. I was just drunk and being a asshole oner. My bad, fam.
    2 points
  9. you clearly haven’t heard my hi-hats Beethoven couldn't even begin to comprehend these patterns
    2 points
  10. https://youtu.be/JVkkekqdQ_U links up for the oontz
    2 points
  11. Joe rogan is bald and alec baldwin has hair
    2 points
  12. Drove up to the state capital to make an appearance at a wedding. Stopped by my boys pad and had to document some of his Star Wars collection for the thread.
    2 points
  13. I know a dude who was scheming with hella fraudulent credit cards - he would order shit and then flip it for cash. Bought some of these ass pussy joints - this was like 15 years ago when they just had a slab of silicon with a couple holes in it. Dude told me that when his crib got raided the cops pulled the Jenna Jameson one out from under his bed and were fucking around and fingering it. It was the one that he would fuck. This dude is a degenerate.
    2 points
  14. 2 points
  15. I don't argue with morons. Say whatever you want. You're still an idiot with a stupid question that is easily answered by anyone with any wrinkles on their brain.
    1 point
  16. Missed you and your crazy ways dhabs
    1 point
  17. When "CNN hosts real journalists" was said..... that should have been the sign to look inward and start asking..... "Is it me that is the idiot?" Some of you guys here are great people that I enjoy a lot..... but you're the minority. Many of you think you're way smarter than you are. The vax was an IQ test that a ton of you guys failed and now we have vax'd up retards asking if other retards are retarded. It is also hilarious to see all the die hard lefties flop over like a limp wiener into the "fuck all government" group. Predictable and you guys that cannot stay loyal really are harmless prohomo faggots.
    1 point
  18. wow! that puts my artistic work in it's place! great stuff!
    1 point
  19. one of the aussie streaming services has been killing it with random relases so I've watched one movie a nicght last few nights it's pretty good but man it drags watched this one. pretty good but semi predictable mostly good for the scenery - set in the wimmera region. Having driven through the wimmera heaps of times I can relate to the feeling of emptiness. and because why the fuck not?
    1 point
  20. You guys are gonna pretend having a large doodoo log exiting your bhole isnt borderline orgasmic? Get real.
    1 point
  21. Trump Jr out here shooting elephants and capitalizing on tragedy, somehow I am not surprised to see that. Clown.
    1 point
  22. Cars finally done! video of it being made not quite gotta spray er down with fixative and frame it! bam!
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. Yo 3 pages on this is hilarious.
    1 point
  25. Still plenty of guns criminals seem to be blowing each other away with solid regularity in Sydney. My father in law owns one he uses for rabbits and foxes etc. My mother's boyfriend had one but it was surrendered to the police after he had a nervous breakdown and got hospitalised. His firearms licence was revoked after that little adventure.
    1 point
  26. they came to aala park one night all silent and in single file. Rode in some circles for ten minutes then left.
    1 point
  27. the one golden rule of graffiti is you can talk shit about other writers on 12oz as conspiracists or whatever but we will need to seen some credentials. such as taking a pen and writing steak or posting your bank account balance
    1 point
  28. It's no secret that muscular handsome men are desirable to women, and as someone who fits both categories, I know it's true. The amount of women that have straight-up groped me in public is completely disgusting. Was at a store yesterday and had this german woman literally bend over in front of me and try to throw her ass into my pelvis lol. I dodged it and told her 'ma'am, i'm here for the bread.' However, what isn't talked about is the falloff brehs. When you get to be about 40 plus and your looks fade and your Testosterone drops so you can't even fuck anymore. The women can literally sense this on you and plus, your physique will go to shit so they will see it also. Had a friend who was a former underwear model who had been swimming in bad bitches for decades and he hit 40 and all that shit changed. He went bald, he got flabby even though he'd been lifting harder than ever, and he walked in on his girl with some fuckin the gardener muthafucka. Fortunately, I got enough money to where I can afford plastic surgery and straight steroids so I won't have this problem ever, but if you are handsome gang and muscle gang, enjoy that while you can cause it's about to be over. And all you guys who aren't in either of those groups, just be grateful and thankful you never get them dimes because it'll just turn you suicidal once they ain't checkin for you anymore.
    1 point
  29. I think a lot of people are dumb as fuck and you are just witnessing a cross section of society that happens to share a common interest with you.
    1 point
  30. Dump from past few weeks Saw modest mouse and future island for GF bday Went to Greek fest Beat my Tetris 40 line Sprint today been trying since 2019
    1 point
  31. https://ardbark.com/back-to-basics-a-complete-guide-to-traditional-skills-pdf/ Back to Basics: A Complete Guide to Traditional Skills PDF | 62 MB | 456 Pages Over 200,000 copies sold—fully updated! Dye your own wool, raise chickens, make your own cheddar cheese, build a log cabin, and much much more. Anyone who wants to learn basic living skills—the kind employed by our forefathers—and adapt them for a better life in the twenty-first century need look no further than this eminently useful, full-color guide. Countless readers have turned to Back to Basics for inspiration and instruction, escaping to an era before power saws and fast-food restaurants and rediscovering the pleasures and challenges of a healthier, greener, and more self-sufficient lifestyle. Now newly updated, the hundreds of projects, step-by-step sequences, photographs, charts, and illustrations in Back to Basics will help you dye your own wool with plant pigments, graft trees, raise chickens, craft a hutch table with hand tools, and make treats such as blueberry peach jam and cheddar cheese. The truly ambitious will find instructions on how to build a log cabin or an adobe brick homestead. More than just practical advice, this is also a book for dreamers—even if you live in a city apartment, you will find your imagination sparked, and there’s no reason why you can’t, for example, make a loom and weave a rag rug. Complete with tips for old-fashioned fun (square dancing calls, homemade toys, and kayaking tips), this may be the most thorough book on voluntary simplicity available. https://cloudflare-ipfs.com/ipfs/bafykbzacea3dwzdj75qfbhk5nkrstejxtt2er3dbntf4cdqnhx7f4r6l2gn32?filename=Gehring%2C Abigail R - Back to Basics_ a Complete Guide to Traditional Skills-Skyhorse Publishing (2014).pdf
    1 point
  32. at secondhand bookshop and thought of you fist
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00