Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/26/2020 in all sections

1. for folks without FB: Somehow managed to loop in sex work, “baboons” and China Pretty crazy of true They raided a residence today. Curious if it’s the owner of the tags or something else. The Google earth for the address shows an RV in the driveway. Convenient
    2 points
  2. I got some new pillows and a shower coozi
    2 points
  3. This journey is wild. I bought a small amount of Bitcoin a few weeks ago at $15k thinking I’d missed the boat. Now $15k is looking like a steal. Waiting for a dip and just it goes from ATH to new ATH.
    2 points
  4. Been curing a lot of tail gaters on the highway. And California plates cruising the left lane.
    2 points
  5. I have a few trees from the past . I’ve always kept little trees in the other rooms of wherever I’m living.
    1 point
  6. They said they found bodily remains. I wonder if the gunshots were murder/suicide, or the government wrapping up any loose ends, before the explosion cleaned up the rest.
    1 point
  7. 45 day dry aged rib-eye reverse seared on cast iron
    1 point
  8. oh that roof got buffed? interesting
    1 point
  9. I think it’s interesting there was a loudspeaker warning about the blast. I think that means the target wasn’t casualties? So what was the target? The ATT Bldg they hit is supposedly called out as an NSA hub in some of the Snowden docs (I have no idea if this is true). Also supposedly the hub for 911 calls in that area so they blast took down 911 for a while (no idea if true). So was the goal to say “fuck your NSA”? Was the goal to take down 911 as part of something bigger? Or, what I think might be most likely, was the ATT Bldg targeted by a 5G/covid conspiracy theorist?
    1 point
  10. Every once in a while dealing with the public goes sideways, not sure why. Last time it happened to me was a young man who thought I was mean mugging him at the five guys. Oh well, can't please everyone
    1 point
  11. Cause nothing says happy holidays like a box truck full of fertilizer next to a huge crowd of people.
    1 point
  12. Have a feeling Bitcoin is going to outpace all Alt's in bullishness entire Q1 2021. BTC's continued ascension into new all time highs over the next couple of months will eventually stretch the bungee between the BTC's and ETH's price, pulling ETH up to it's own new ATH, and triggering a true alt season in March.
    1 point
  13. Crickets 🦗 for my spider 🕷
    1 point
  14. Pizza!!!! Also from a while back. Caramelized onions, mushroom, spinach, chevre. Confit artichokes, sundried tomatoes, anchovy, peppercinni, mozz
    1 point
  15. From a while back. Soy marinated chilean sea bass. Ginger scented rice, sauteed mustard greens.
    1 point
  16. Been busy helping a friend while he's away from his restaurant. Haven't cooked much at home over the last week or so. But, I did make this bad bitch for the Christmas boxes we sold. Confit turkey terrine garnished with carrots and Rosemary. It's set with a chicken consommé fortified with gelatin.
    1 point
  17. Sure the holiday spirit lingers on but are we going to do a what did you get for Chewbacca/Kwanzaa/Xmas? I got a bunch of paint. Some cash. Few bottles of good whisky.
    1 point
  18. The train did not run this year due to Covid. It makes several U.S. stops between NY and MN so you may have seen it stopped along its route. At scheduled stops 1-2 of the boxcars open and there's a band playing and Santa. If you're ever nearby when it runs it is worth seeing.
    1 point
  19. Got a new knife for Christmas, it is good but i already have two serrated in the drawer.
    1 point
  20. Everyone wants a job in a grow until it’s a holiday.
    1 point
  21. Wayne was tight! Happy festivus! Also! How about that beautiful xmas theme flare 12oz!!!
    1 point
  22. So I am at the laundromat and while there, there was a lady who kept looking at me. I was thinking to myself, "why does she keep looking at me?" Anyhow, so after 20mins or so, she walks over and asks "Is there something I can help you with?" I shake my head no as I wasn't sure what she said with the mask on which muffled her words on top of being slightly rude but soft spoken, so I was a little confused to what she said. Then she ask if I talk, and again I shake my head no, again as if i am confused because, again I didn't quite catch what she said. Then she walks away and says, "it's best if you didn't." All of what she said I really didn't catch what she said at first, and took me a little to put everything together. Anyhow, I am not sure why she kept looking at me and then walks over to me and asked what she asked. I am confused? Anyone can shed some light, was she trying to start a convo? If so how come it's gotta be a trash and not a smash?
    1 point
  23. i like the lil christmas forum decor
    1 point
  24. Truffled bay scallops w/ celery puree . Also did some lamb rib chops, and haricot verts tossed with olive oil and lemon zest.
    1 point
  25. Hahah naw you’re a good one, happy holidays ITS CHRISTMAS BITCH
    1 point
  26. Standing outside waiting for this tornado to come finish me off.
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. Just got back from the first time I brought my daughter to my exs grandparents since we separated, I have custody. They do their version of the feast of 7 fish they do a pesce al forno and a sugo di mare and so much manna cotta and tortellini in chicken stock, my ex cooked a batch of beef empanadas without sofrito like I like them, now I’m smoking moonrocks and watching the last 2 episodes of wayne. Happy holidays everyone, even the wack people.
    1 point
  29. Getting fucked up with a cat wearing the sweetest Canadian Tuxedo unironically.
    1 point
  30. Impatient irritable people chomping at the bit ready to kill another to get where they're going so they can wish good will to their fellow man and peace on Earth.
    1 point
  31. I was upset I didn’t pay attention when I bought the strand of lights with the white strand. first real tree in A long while
    1 point
  32. Kind of laughing at the women I've been seeing working construction. The ladies I've seen are showing up in form fitting designer jeans or maybe even jeggings which looks nice but has no utility on a construction site other than showing your ass off for the guys. I don't think Rosie The Riveter envisioned this.
    1 point
  33. listening to the gentle trickle of water as it leaks out of the kids pool under the carport due to a slow leak in the top rung. it's after midnight so i can't really do much about it... also wanting to piss
    1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. @NightmareOnElmStreet it looks like a combination of what OMB and Morton said, the ph of the pan could be on the high end and soaking it in a little vinegar for like 5 minutes after cleaning and then rinsing it off is good pan care but it could also be the Maillard reaction, when sugars attach to amino acids at +140 from those onions and a tbsp of water to deglaze the pan will help get those rich flavors off the pan and into whatever you’re cooking.
    1 point
  36. I straight up haven't posted or visited this Forum in 10 years and just get an email notifying me I've been mentioned in this thread... I'm currently in the process of opening a pizza shop and just got the keys to the spot yesterday.... life is fucking weird yall. Wonk saggin.
    1 point
  37. Ok that didn’t work for some reason, and I can’t seem to edit the post so here’s a second attempt.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00