• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/24/2011 in all sections

1. finished the IT-28 Soviet Bridgelayer in 1/35
    3 points
  2. i ended up drinking the soda yesterday, here is an old ass mango juice.
    2 points
  3. I picture cops chasing each other around the evidence lockers trying to smush damp dollar bills in each other faces like "ewwww".
    2 points
  4. Untitled by Sheen1_ADK_(Trades + will trade 228's to out of US, on Flickr
    1 point
  5. Yeaaah Ralphs, my suit is piimmpin! Malin & I :lol: HI MALIN!!
    1 point
  6. bet if he grew up hed be fuckin huge
    1 point
  7. EWOK is one of the best dope styles
    1 point
  8. I don't get to paint much these days. Plan on getting back into it. Just had crazy health problems...
    1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. The three newest hats I've boughten. No need to worry about a giants bandwagon, they wont repeat this year thats for SURE. My phil's will see to that! And the people asking about the polo 5 panels, i just bought that plaid one, it has a horsey on the back corner next to the strap. The ones they had in the 34th st macys in NY were all different patterns of that same plaid... like they used the same fabric but each one was put together individually so no one was exactly the same. Not sure if they will be everywhere, but they are out there right now, hope that helps.
    1 point
  11. Holy fucking shit I want those flowery strappy boot type thingy heels!! I hate remembering how broke I am after looking at this thread :lol:
    1 point
  12. Tomfoolery Bojangles DAO & Spitfire Symbols Earl morton Lars in 20 years RALPHS LAUREN :huh:
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. there's no point in anyone else entering...freak takes it! :P
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. Hey Casek, Pete Townshend said he'll write a song about you if you can get him in that site.
    1 point
  18. Well nvs, for starters i was referring to what SWINDLE re-posted. Secondly, you are never has-been who has not merit in GFL. Thirdly, NVS was a well-known crew in the 90's early 00's and this is what you chose to "write"? Fourthly, Tongue my balls.
    1 point
  19. better start using needle drugs.
    1 point
  20. http://efukt.com/2302_Introducing_Mr._1_Incher.html
    1 point
  21. Going to church doesn't make you any more Christian than standing in a garage makes you a car
    1 point
  22. when your planning on going out painting and out of nowhere it gets windy
    1 point
  23. GOD I LOVE TEXAS STAY IN THAT LATINA PUSSY LIKE A SHARK IN WATER.
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00