Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/14/2010 in all sections

1. brutal homie, rip yer boy.
    3 points
  2. ive never seen this, this is siiick. the flowers are awsome, nohomo
    3 points
  3. ... this week's acquisitions ( i think that's the word i'm looking for... ) green / black / white - am 90s
    2 points
  4. eminem "brain damage"
    2 points
  5. BUH BUH BUH BUSTED!!!!!
    2 points
  6. this whole album...drugs!
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. "We're meant to lose the people we love, how else would we know how important they are to us?" "Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss" "You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go. " ----The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Yeah, I just watched it. So what.
    2 points
  9. thanks croc! damn...with all the love and props ive been getting from posting in here, i think i need to post in here more often...lol.
    2 points
  10. You are going to have to wait until i finish Secret History of the IRA. It's like 600 pages...so do us all a favor and hold your breath until I'm done. Haha
    2 points
  11. I choose Mobile, Alabama as base of operations. Maybe we can get he hood leprechaun, too?
    2 points
  12. worlds biggest juggalo meet in jonestown free faygo
    2 points
  13. Swamps in hospital with salmonella.
    2 points
  14. they fixed her camel toe..I'm disappointed How many times has this happened with hotter chicks? So many GREAT camel toes...LOST...damn you Adobe..
    2 points
  15. http://yourworldoftext.com/ check this out, amusing :lol: you can type and edit anything on the fly searched and didnt see anything obligatory :scrambled:
    1 point
  16. guy was 57 year old when he died... yeah died of natural causes.. It is estimated that between 1959–1997 Lotito had eaten around 1 ton[ambiguous] of metal. Michel died of natural causes on June 25, 2007.
    1 point
  17. this joke has been doing the rounds:
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. its early in the morning , that must be why you are yawning.
    1 point
  21. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b95_1271109752
    1 point
  22. Thanks man.:):) yeah, but you might need to wait like 2 more seasons, cause then we will be a force to be reckoned with.
    1 point
  23. DIDNT READ IT BECAUSE YOU DIDNT EVEN BOTHER COPYING AND PASTING A BIT OF THE STORY TO LET ME KNOW WHETHER IT WAS WORTH CLICKING. AND NO, THE TITLE WASN'T INTRIGUING ENOUGH.
    1 point
  24. my razor sharp penis can cut diamonds. i got it at http://www.artprimo.com
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. good flicks on the last page for the first time in a minute woop
    1 point
  27. haha everytime i play on Favela that piece on the loading screen reminds me of TRAP
    1 point
  28. good job posting a dead girls ass
    1 point
  29. http://doc.noticias24.com/1004/milidi.jpg un linksito pa sugrar
    1 point
  30. First. This dude is way metal. Literally. RIP.
    1 point
  31. BUT HE'S GAY FOO
    1 point
  32. who apologizes on 12oz....? :five-o:
    1 point
  33. first and foremost, faith and mathematics are not two things that are combined. mathematics are always correct. if mathematics support a theory, the theory is true. second, why are we even considering a lack of an electron microscope or fancy equipment? they exist, and as such should not be excluded from the equation. third, i'm not belittling miracles or anything like that, where the hell is the context for that? i think our existence is beautiful and amazing, and the origins of our existence can be determined with science and math, which makes a creator of a universe unnecessary and irrelevant. there are so many ways to disprove the existence of god. you need to familiarize yourself with contemporary physics, which claim that matter can, and does, arise from a natural process. this is called a quantum vacuum fluctuation. capable of producing universes, capable of having produced our own. so which is more probable? a god created us, our universe, the laws that govern our universe, and everything in our existence, or that matter evolved from nothing by a natural process that has been observed? i hope i don't even have to add that the probability of a naturally evolved universe is mathematically hundreds of time more probable than creation by means of a god.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00